Season 19/20 - Page 147 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really do need to get a life. I called an end to this yet you keep bantering on. Ok, so listen up. I do not care what you think of me, or Celtic, or Celtic supporters. You support Aberdeen Football Club. Best of luck through Sunday and the rest of the campaign. It was lovely while it lasted, but it's time to move on.. BR 1314

Ok, we’ll stop now. At least it’s clarified that you don’t condone the behaviour of these scum fans, but think everyone else are the baddies. 

Shows you up for the man that you are, pure scum. 

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Dandy clearly hates Celtic fans pal. Yer wasting yer time wae that ain. 

Quite the opposite, I respect the honest ones, the rest are a strange breed. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Ok, we’ll stop now. At least it’s clarified that you don’t condone the behaviour of these scum fans, but think everyone else are the baddies. 

Shows you up for the man that you are, pure scum. 

Quite the opposite, I respect the honest ones, the rest are a strange breed. 

I'm scum? Ok then. Will you stop trolling me now. Thank you. 

Ps. I'm not the one repeatedly insulting a fellow poster. "Scum" is not a very nice term to describe someone who is allowed to share their opinions on a public messageboard..  

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ps. I'm not the one repeatedly insulting a fellow poster. "Scum" is not a very nice term to describe someone who is allowed to share their opinions on a public messageboard..  

It’s exactly how you described Ajax fans, you can’t dish it out and not expect it back. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Definitely the Aberdeen way mate. Look at @vanderark14 and @Redz. It’s clearly something in the very clean water up there.

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s exactly how you described Ajax fans, you can’t dish it out and not expect it back. 

Ok , I'll point out exactly how fucking stupid this comment is. I am a poster on a messageboard, but apparantly scum. I did not go into Aberdeeen, smash windows, batter innocent people and fight with police. 

Ps. You are still trolling. I am only answering so everyone can see how pathetic you really are for seeking attention from someone you have called scum. If it were me, I would want nothing to do with said person.. Now get on with your daily life man..

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok , I'll point out exactly how fucking stupid this comment is. I am a poster on a messageboard, but apparantly scum. I did not go into Aberdeeen, smash windows, batter innocent people and fight with police. 

Ps. You are still trolling. I am only answering so everyone can see how pathetic you really are for seeking attention from someone you have called scum. If it were me, I would want nothing to do with said person.. Now get on with your daily life man..

Neither did every single Ajax fan, but you seem happy enough to tar them all with the same brush, but won’t accept the same thing tarnishing Celtic fans, despite evidence being posted. 

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whenever we get beat, dissnae happen to often mind yae, we act in a dignified manner. Class, respect to your opponent.. that's what The Celtic Way means. 

Aye like last game against Aberdeen 2 seasons ago after we beat you at parkhead 🤯

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear. I was there that night, walking to the ground with ma mates watchin the fuckin scum taunts us behind the police. Ripping out seats and lighting flares inside the ground and the police had to go in. Attacking innocent folk in Glasgow Central, my cousins wife texted me and told us to stay away as it all kicked off.. Then, the return match in Amsterdam. 2 of my mates got jumped for no reason, Celtic supporters attacked then jailed. Need I go on. They are fuckin scum...

Ripping seats out & setting flares off inside grounds, now who do we see doing that in Scotland week in week out, what a brass neck you’ve got.

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Shocker, another Abberdeen supporter.. What are you babblin aboot wee man?

Typical denial about something that was shown on tv, Shay Logan pushed & had numerous balls thrown at him by Celtic players because he had the temerity to celebrate a win against Celtic, maybe you didn’t see it over the pond. 

18 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Typical denial about something that was shown on tv, Shay Logan pushed & had numerous balls thrown at him by Celtic players because he had the temerity to celebrate a win against Celtic, maybe you didn’t see it over the pond. 

You work for Sky sports? Cuz I cant understand a fuckin word comin oot of your napper..Sorry bud..