Season 19/20 - Page 146 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

34 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

See, rather than meet something head on, you’ll turn round and accuse rangers instead. 

The Celtic way, from a man that doesn’t go to games so has no idea what goes on in the stands and vicinity of the grounds. 

Couldn’t make it up really. 

Recognize this pub DD? I think it is in the "vicinity" as you call it as that's were I was drinking before the Celtic v Ajax scum match. I know alot more than you think I do. Just sayin like.. 

FB_IMG_1581695945563.jpg

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Recognize this pub DD? I think it is in the "vicinity" as you call it as that's were I was drinking before the Celtic v Ajax scum match. I know alot more than you think I do. Just sayin like.. 

FB_IMG_1581695945563.jpg

Yes, I do. I also don’t need a map to find the stadium after that. 

Why are Ajax scum?

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Again, incorrect. You were “watching” them, not supporting them. There’s a big difference. 

They won’t rip me a new arse, I’m not playing, they however will probably rip aberdeen a new arse, no one is expecting anything less. You have a £9,000,000 striker starting and probably £4/5,000,000 of them on the bench. 

We have one that was about £50k and a free transfer. 

If Celtic don’t win by at least 3-4, there’s something far wrong. 

Incorrect. Rangers have a striker that is apparantly worth 40 million, and they lost to Heart of Midlothian. Football is a funny game yae know..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Incorrect. Rangers have a striker that is apparantly worth 40 million, and they lost to Heart of Midlothian. Football is a funny game yae know..

Eh?

What does an apparent worth have to do with anything?

That doesnt really make any sense, does it?

Was this another of those posts that you thumped out without thinking?

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yes, I do. I also don’t need a map to find the stadium after that. 

Why are Ajax scum?

Oh dear. I was there that night, walking to the ground with ma mates watchin the fuckin scum taunts us behind the police. Ripping out seats and lighting flares inside the ground and the police had to go in. Attacking innocent folk in Glasgow Central, my cousins wife texted me and told us to stay away as it all kicked off.. Then, the return match in Amsterdam. 2 of my mates got jumped for no reason, Celtic supporters attacked then jailed. Need I go on. They are fuckin scum...

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Eh?

What does an apparent worth have to do with anything?

That doesnt really make any sense, does it?

Was this another of those posts that you thumped out without thinking?

I dont think you have all the lights turned on in your heid at the moment if you cant understand this.. 

Oh dear. I was there that night, walking to the ground with ma mates watchin the fuckin scum taunts us behind the police. Ripping out seats and lighting flares inside the ground and the police had to go in. Attacking innocent folk in Glasgow Central, my cousins wife texted me and told us to stay away as it all kicked off.. Then, the return match in Amsterdam. 2 of my mates got jumped for no reason, Celtic supporters attacked then jailed. Need I go on. They are fuckin scum...

All of them? That’s a very harsh description of every single fan. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I dont think you have all the lights turned on in your heid at the moment if you cant understand this.. 

Celtic paid roughly £15-16,000,000 for the strikers in their squad. 

No one and I mean no one has paid £40,000,000 for Morelos, so what’s your point?

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/50090070

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-fans-blasted-over-rugby-14016946.amp

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5138425/celtic-glasgow-gallowgate-police-pensioner-attack/amp/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25293305

Need I go on?

Fucking scum, but just pretend none of this happened and it was everyone else. 

Edited by dandydunn

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

So what is your point? I am well aware of what goes on, like I said, I know alot more than you think I do. Dont post newspaper stories for your own self gratification DD. I know we are not angels.. But thank you. And yes, I believe everything the paper writes.. 👍

14 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

For doing this to my mate at his place of work

Image result for neil o donnell glasgow ajax

That’s a cunt if a thing to do, right enough. 

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So what is your point? I am well aware of what goes on, like I said, I know alot more than you think I do. Dont post newspaper stories for your own self gratification DD. I know we are not angels.. But thank you. And yes, I believe everything the paper writes.. 👍

So would you agree with me then and call Celtic fans “scum”?

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s a cunt if a thing to do, right enough. 

So would you agree with me then and call Celtic fans “scum”?

No. I love Celtic. I may no agree with some of the carry on, I would say maybe the behavior of some fans is unacceptable, and may tarnish our good name, but I would not call them scum.. Ajax are fuckin scum, always will be in my eyes.. End of..

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No. I love Celtic. I may no agree with some of the carry on, I would say maybe the behavior of some fans is unacceptable, and may tarnish our good name, but I would not call them scum.. Ajax are fuckin scum, always will be in my eyes.. End of..

Despite me posting a link for every bit of criminal behaviour that you accused Ajax of doing, but you refuse to acknowledge it in the same way. 

You’re right, you do behave the Celtic way, deflection & denial. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Despite me posting a link for every bit of criminal behaviour that you accused Ajax of doing, but you refuse to acknowledge it in the same way. 

You’re right, you do behave the Celtic way, deflection & denial. 

Ok, you win. Can we leave this thread to football chat now, what it is suppose to be for? Cheers. Best of luck Sunday..👍

Ok, you win. Can we leave this thread to football chat now, what it is suppose to be for? Cheers. Best of luck Sunday..👍

It is football chat. So you can now agree that Celtic fans are scum, which obviously includes yourself, not that I’d class you as a fan, more an arm chair supporter. 

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It is football chat. So you can now agree that Celtic fans are scum, which obviously includes yourself, not that I’d class you as a fan, more an arm chair supporter. 

You really do need to get a life. I called an end to this yet you keep bantering on. Ok, so listen up. I do not care what you think of me, or Celtic, or Celtic supporters. You support Aberdeen Football Club. Best of luck through Sunday and the rest of the campaign. It was lovely while it lasted, but it's time to move on.. BR 1314

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really do need to get a life. I called an end to this yet you keep bantering on. Ok, so listen up. I do not care what you think of me, or Celtic, or Celtic supporters. You support Aberdeen Football Club. Best of luck through Sunday and the rest of the campaign. It was lovely while it lasted, but it's time to move on.. BR 1314

Dandy clearly hates Celtic fans pal. Yer wasting yer time wae that ain.