Season 19/20 - Page 145 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

ask Hugh Dallas what it means?  Ask the folk who replace all the seats at fir park et al (that means and others Ramy).  Now RA is the Celtic Way to ootsiders (not the outside of a loaf of bread Ramy).  Need I go onward (another word for forward R,...…) 

Pot= Kettle= Black...

17 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

It means cocaine, buckfast, songs glorifying republican paramilitaries, offensive banners, breaking seats, bottling 12 year old huns and racially abusing Columbians(but making sure the last two are done so discreetly that they can't be proved)

THAT'S the Celtic I fell in love with.

I see at least one conflict of interest in there....

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whenever we get beat, dissnae happen to often mind yae, we act in a dignified manner. Class, respect to your opponent.. that's what The Celtic Way means. 

Is the wrong answer

20 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

It means cocaine, buckfast, songs glorifying republican paramilitaries, offensive banners, breaking seats, bottling 12 year old huns and racially abusing Columbians(but making sure the last two are done so discreetly that they can't be proved)

Is the correct answer and is it too late to buy a season ticket for celtic park?

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Pot= Kettle= Black...

Exactly.  So stop trying to make the Kettle white.  I don't.  You are a decent Cellic man.  I like to think I ama decent man too on the other side.  But I will never defend the louts, hooligans bigots in my support.  I am realistic mate.  The Celtic Way.  That's the wee bit past Billy Mcneils statue on the way in to parkheid.  You should go and see it sometime.  I think Ramy you are that far away from all the shit that happens at Ibrox and Parkhead that you look on your supporters as some kind of saitly brotherhood and the Gers fans as the scum of the earth.  So nopots and kettles from me my friend.  Just open your eyes to your own support as well.  All I am saying like!

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Exactly.  So stop trying to make the Kettle white.  I don't.  You are a decent Cellic man.  I like to think I ama decent man too on the other side.  But I will never defend the louts, hooligans bigots in my support.  I am realistic mate.  The Celtic Way.  That's the wee bit past Billy Mcneils statue on the way in to parkheid.  You should go and see it sometime.  I think Ramy you are that far away from all the shit that happens at Ibrox and Parkhead that you look on your supporters as some kind of saitly brotherhood and the Gers fans as the scum of the earth.  So nopots and kettles from me my friend.  Just open your eyes to your own support as well.  All I am saying like!

This what yir talkin aboot. Way ahead of yae son..😉

20200113_185918.jpg

28 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Exactly.  A bit of honesty.  Gers fans are same except we don't drink the buckfast straight.  We put a little lemonade in it before the bottle is flung.

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm done arguing with you. I will point out though. You play the victim once again using the term "homophobic" when you in fact started it by calling me "princess".. Good luck Sunday, you will need it. 

Hey dumb ass, read back again and see who I called homophobic, you’ll soon realise who it was aimed at, ill then await my apology from you for once again jumping in and having another needless pop at me, not that I’m surprised, that’s all you seem to want to use the board for nowadays. 

Ramy, always the victim. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Hey dumb ass, read back again and see who I called homophobic, you’ll soon realise who it was aimed at, ill then await my apology from you for once again jumping in and having another needless pop at me, not that I’m surprised, that’s all you seem to want to use the board for nowadays. 

Ramy, always the victim. 

Sorry, I read it wrong. My apologies.. 

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Pot= Kettle= Black...

See, rather than meet something head on, you’ll turn round and accuse rangers instead. 

The Celtic way, from a man that doesn’t go to games so has no idea what goes on in the stands and vicinity of the grounds. 

Couldn’t make it up really. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sorry, I read it wrong. My apologies.. 

Not accepted. Your constant “head shots” at me are getting tiresome. 

You making a cunt of yourself however, is far from tiresome. 😀

Edited by dandydunn

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not accepted. Your constant “head shots” at me are getting tiresome. 

You making a cunt of yourself however, is far from tiresome. 😀

Your first posts were directly at me again. I said nothing. You have insulted me again. I offered an apology as I read it wrong. Instead of being a man and accepting it, you go away in a huff.. All good with me. 

Ps. Hope Celtic rip you a new arse on Sunday...🖕

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Your first posts were directly at me again. I said nothing. You have insulted me again. I offered an apology as I read it wrong. Instead of being a man and accepting it, you go away in a huff.. All good with me. 

Ps. Hope Celtic rip you a new arse on Sunday...🖕

This is the Chicago Cub way. 👍🐻

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

See, rather than meet something head on, you’ll turn round and accuse rangers instead. 

The Celtic way, from a man that doesn’t go to games so has no idea what goes on in the stands and vicinity of the grounds. 

Couldn’t make it up really. 

It is quite astonishing that you know so much about a man whom you have never met, spoke with, or been in the same company.. I was supporting Celtic AND Scotland when you were still in nappies. So show some respect to your elder.. Thank you..

7 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It is quite astonishing that you know so much about a man whom you have never met, spoke with, or been in the same company.. I was supporting Celtic AND Scotland when you were still in nappies. So show some respect to your elder.. Thank you..

This has been some start to the season after the Winter break. 😆

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Again, incorrect. You were “watching” them, not supporting them. There’s a big difference. 

30 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ps. Hope Celtic rip you a new arse on Sunday...

They won’t rip me a new arse, I’m not playing, they however will probably rip aberdeen a new arse, no one is expecting anything less. You have a £9,000,000 striker starting and probably £4/5,000,000 of them on the bench. 

We have one that was about £50k and a free transfer. 

If Celtic don’t win by at least 3-4, there’s something far wrong. 

Edited by dandydunn