Season 19/20 - Page 144 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Typical Celtic reaction, call someone out about being homophobic and another tim will completely change the subject like it never happened, always the victims you mob, it’s disgusting, but expected  

I'm done arguing with you. I will point out though. You play the victim once again using the term "homophobic" when you in fact started it by calling me "princess".. Good luck Sunday, you will need it. 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

You've obviously not read the article....

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Did his wife buy him it?

😂

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Looks like it!

Had to read the article.

Not as daft as he looks. 😂

Well played Barry!

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm done arguing with you. I will point out though. You play the victim once again using the term "homophobic" when you in fact started it by calling me "princess".. Good luck Sunday, you will need it. 

This is going to bite you on your arse. 😄

5 minutes ago, WCTA said:

The Celtic way? Whit the baws does that even mean? 

It means cocaine, buckfast, songs glorifying republican paramilitaries, offensive banners, breaking seats, bottling 12 year old huns and racially abusing Columbians(but making sure the last two are done so discreetly that they can't be proved)

THAT'S the Celtic I fell in love with.

7 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

It means cocaine, buckfast, songs glorifying republican paramilitaries, offensive banners, breaking seats, bottling 12 year old huns and racially abusing Columbians(but making sure the last two are done so discreetly that they can't be proved)

I’m changing my team. 👍😂

7 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whenever we get beat, dissnae happen to often mind yae, we act in a dignified manner. Class, respect to your opponent.. that's what The Celtic Way means. 

ask Hugh Dallas what it means?  Ask the folk who replace all the seats at fir park et al (that means and others Ramy).  Now RA is the Celtic Way to ootsiders (not the outside of a loaf of bread Ramy).  Need I go onward (another word for forward R,...…)