Season 19/20 - Page 143 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, macy37 said:

Don’t be jealous now king cunt.

Is that all the patter you’ve got? That’s twice in a week now you e tried to insult me by rearranging the words I used and adding in some more. 

Must be a thick Celtic thing, now run along you homophobic cunt 👍🏽

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Is that all the patter you’ve got? That’s twice in a week now you e tried to insult me by rearranging the words I used and adding in some more. 

You’re a sweetheart at heart aren’t you? It wasn’t an insult it was a term of endearment as I acknowledge the boards biggest and best cunt which, let’s be honest, is a fair accolade given the competition you’re up against. All my love my precious friend.

13 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Some of our players definitely look leggy.  Morelos was dead on his feet after about 50 minutes and should probabyl have been hooked then (albeit he did score a perfectly good goal, assuming the "foul" on him minutes before wasn't a pelanty).

Perfectly good goal my hoop. He's got two hands on findlays back and pushes him to the ground. What planet is Gerrard on when he thinks that is allowed. 

In any case, Morellas was lucky to still be on the park the horrible cheating cunt that he is.

32 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Better get yir wee gang together DD. Toys out the pram again princess..

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Better get yir wee gang together DD. Toys out the pram again princess..

Typical Celtic reaction, call someone out about being homophobic and another tim will completely change the subject like it never happened, always the victims you mob, it’s disgusting, but expected  

Edited by dandydunn

24 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Is it? That’s a shame. At least they look to have done proper due diligence on their victims before threatening them in that case. 

As much as I enjoy a chuckle at that wee collection of shitebags and social misfits, the statement is a parody, not genuine.

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

As much as I enjoy a chuckle at that wee collection of shitebags and social misfits, the statement is a parody, not genuine.

50 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Its hard to tell nowdays

I think that tells us everything about Rangers and their mental supporters groups, that despite it being totally ridiculous, it was also quite believable. 😂