Season 19/20 - Page 141 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I hold in my hand a piece of paper. It is a Velentine’s card from DD to Wee Ramy. It reads, “Stand free. Wherever you may be. Even in Ottowa. Unless you are standing in poisoned water; in which case you should move sharpish. We both hate huns, let’s call a truce. You stop banging on about sellic like an old Jungle alkie and I’ll stop rag-dolling you with wind-ups that you bite at every time.” 

Problem solved. Next; the Middle East. Please send my Nobel Peace Prize to:

Mr Killiefaetheferry,

Broughty Ferry,

Sorry, Barnhill,

Scotland. Near Parkhead. The real football ground where plastics are always welcome to spend their maple 🍁 syrup pound 🇨🇦 

That gave me a good laugh. Well done.

23 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"This morning the Dons Ambassador in Ottawa handed the Canadian Government a final note, stating that, unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that Big Ramy was prepared at once to move to a house closer to Celtic Park, a state of war would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received and that consequently Aberdeen is at war with Canada."

🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, thplinth said:

How many times is Scotty CTA over per year? I think you'd struggle to claim he was not an Aberdeen fan.

Not sure, haven’t seen him in maybe over a year. Cracking lad, the board misses him. Anyone ever in touch with him any other way?

38 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not dodging your issue, I have no interest in discussing the death of a british soldier.. 

Yet you have every interest in slating rangers fans who want a 12 year old charged and about the other shite that comes out their mouths. 

Funny that.......

Edited by dandydunn

39 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Correct, you don’t. I know guys that are at pittodrie at least twice a season from Australia. 

That’s not an excuse 

edit: nice dodge on the bigger issue I raised 👍🏽

In a perfect world I would be over to see Celtic  4 or 5 times a year. That's not the case, I'll tell you why. I love Celtic, but Celtic is not my priority. I have 2 boys that I plan on sending to university. That is my priority...

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Not sure, haven’t seen him in maybe over a year. Cracking lad, the board misses him. Anyone ever in touch with him any other way?

I think something has happened there. He did not post at Christmas (very unusual for him). I thus sent him a PM asking where he was (a good while ago), no reply. He is missed. 

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I think something has happened there. He did not post at Christmas (very unusual for him). I thus sent him a PM asking where he was (a good while ago), no reply. He is missed. 

Not good to hear. Never had any Facebook that I knew of, maybe @Cove_Sheep will know of his well being?

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

Sorry to intrude on Ramy v Dandyhun but the Blessed Alfredo of Morelos has allegedly been racially abused again 🙄

Who was it this time? The only man that is 100% in the clear is Ramy, he’s never seen the inside of a football ground. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

OMG. So according to DD, no matter where you live in the world, no matter if you have a mortgage, children, university fees, your unemployed, you should fly to Scotland atleast twice a year or you are not a real fan of your club.. Ok then..

You missed out night shift....

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, and you've never seen the inside of a Proper trophy cabinet..

I’ll bet you’re sitting smirking at yourself with that witty retort, aren’t you.

But sorry to disappoint you, I’ve seen two

One for each european honour. 

Suck it up princess #foreverinourshadow

18 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ll bet you’re sitting smirking at yourself with that witty retort, aren’t you.

But sorry to disappoint you, I’ve seen two

One for each european honour. 

Suck it up princess #foreverinourshadow

Aberdeen winning 2 cup winners cups is like Ramy winning a gold medal in the midget Olympics.  It's still no the big prize...     Stick that in yir bunnet princess..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aberdeen winning 2 cup winners cups is like Ramy winning a gold medal in the midget Olympics.  It's still no the big prize...     Stick that in yir bunnet princess..

It’s not 2 cup winners cups. If you’re going to try and be smart with your comments, at least make sure they’re factually correct, it just make you look fucking stupid otherwise.