Season 19/20 - Page 140 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

44 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You did not answer the question properly. I, and everyone on this board is aware of your dislike for me, that's your business. What I would like to be clarified, is why I am a plastic supporter and not a "real fan"? I have supported Celtic my entire life. I was born in Glasgow into a Celtic supporting family. My Father never missed a match.. I am.a shareholder with Celtic FC aswell. I have spent a fair bit over the years to fly over to Scotland to see Celtic FC. So please explain to me your reasons for this. I would imagine because I do not attend every Scotland match that would make me a plastic Scotland supporter and not a "real fan" also. Am I correct in my assumptions? Thank you..

No, you’re incorrect in your assumptions. 

My dislike for you comes from the way you troll over everyone every time celtic win a game, constantly posting pish about what “we’ve done”, posting absolute pish when you beat Hamilton or St Mirren “easy easy”. Of course it’s easy, the players at celtics disposal have the same monthly wage as some of these guys earn in a year. 

Maybe a little bit of decorum would go a long way, but I just can’t see that. 

People that go to the games don’t behave like you do, so why should you? 

You refuse to acknowledge that rangers exist, but spent most of last night laughing at a team that lost to killie, I just don’t get it. 

Anyway

33 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Dandy you going to Rugby Park on Wednesday or you being a plastic fan?

Nightshift at the moment, doubt I’ll even see it on tv due to the CL being on. 

2 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Last season I left Pittodrie with a broken foot as you may remember, either option would be preferable to that 😅

🤣🤣🙈

25 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

No, you’re incorrect in your assumptions. 

My dislike for you comes from the way you troll over everyone every time celtic win a game, constantly posting pish about what “we’ve done”, posting absolute pish when you beat Hamilton or St Mirren “easy easy”. Of course it’s easy, the players at celtics disposal have the same monthly wage as some of these guys earn in a year. 

Maybe a little bit of decorum would go a long way, but I just can’t see that. 

People that go to the games don’t behave like you do, so why should you? 

You refuse to acknowledge that rangers exist, but spent most of last night laughing at a team that lost to killie, I just don’t get it. 

Anyway

We all know this already. You did not answer my initial question as to why am I a plastic supporter? Not a real fan? Oh, and how do you know how I behave at games? And what behavior is that? So explain please . Thank you..

Ps. Of course I will laugh at rangers, why wouldn't I. I support Celtic. The club that wants a 12 year Celtic supporter thrown in Barlinny?? They make me sick. Oh, and before you start, I was not the only one having a pop at rangers last night. 

29 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We all know this already. You did not answer my initial question as to why am I a plastic supporter? Not a real fan? Oh, and how do you know how I behave at games? And what behavior is that? So explain please . Thank you..

Ps. Of course I will laugh at rangers, why wouldn't I. I support Celtic. The club that wants a 12 year Celtic supporter thrown in Barlinny?? They make me sick. Oh, and before you start, I was not the only one having a pop at rangers last night. 

I don’t know how you behave at games, I mean on here. You don’t go to them, but act like you’re all over it, we know the score, we know who scored, no one needs to see the postings of a 10 year old boy every time they score, that’s why I say you’re plastic, you don’t go to games, you are an armchair fan sitting in the internet, people that go every week don’t behave like that and certainly fans of other teams don’t either. 

Before you call rangers fans sick, but you also support a team who’s have a section of supporters that revel in the murder of people like Lee Rigby, so if you’re going to taint all rangers fans like that, then you should be equally embarrassed by your own. 

11 hours ago, kumnio said:

I bet it’s a taig conspiracy, SNP are behind it, SFA are all tims, anti proddie blah blah. 

Well done to Killie, great few results for them recently. Looks like Hearts are done though, this new guy makes Levein look good 😳

"Kumnio, I'm just calling to say that I know we've had our big differences in the past but that was a really nice thing to say. Much appreciated. The next time the Dundee job comes up I might even apply for it..."

Image result for craig levein

16 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I don’t know how you behave at games, I mean on here. You don’t go to them, but act like you’re all over it, we know the score, we know who scored, no one needs to see the postings of a 10 year old boy every time they score, that’s why I say you’re plastic, you don’t go to games, you are an armchair fan sitting in the internet, people that go every week don’t behave like that and certainly fans of other teams don’t either. 

Before you call rangers fans sick, but you also support a team who’s have a section of supporters that revel in the murder of people like Lee Rigby, so if you’re going to taint all rangers fans like that, then you should be equally embarrassed by your own. 

Why do I even bother..🙉

16 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think dd's post army is that you continue to deny that rangers exist. So why should u just up and down when a team that doesn't exist in your eyes, get beat? I that's what he meant. Beats me as well mate.

Do you know what banter is? Do we really have to go down the liquidation road again? No.. Stand on....

26 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I don't go to games?. How far is your gaff from Pittodrie?  How far is my gaff from Parkhead... Wow... 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I don't go to games?. How far is your gaff from Pittodrie?  How far is my gaff from Parkhead... Wow... 

Correct, you don’t. I know guys that are at pittodrie at least twice a season from Australia. 

That’s not an excuse 

edit: nice dodge on the bigger issue I raised 👍🏽

Edited by dandydunn

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Correct, you don’t. I know guys that are at pittodrie at least twice a season from Australia. 

That’s not an excuse 

I'm not dodging your issue, I have no interest in discussing the death of a british soldier.. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s not an excuse 

OMG. So according to DD, no matter where you live in the world, no matter if you have a mortgage, children, university fees, your unemployed, you should fly to Scotland atleast twice a year or you are not a real fan of your club.. Ok then..

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

OMG. So according to DD, no matter where you live in the world, no matter if you have a mortgage, children, university fees, your unemployed, you should fly to Scotland atleast twice a year or you are not a real fan of your club.. Ok then..

I will help you, that isn't his point. Its that you act like a Super Fan, but arent, but you never stop going on about the great Celtic, while being blinded by a significant amount of things.

"This morning the Dons Ambassador in Ottawa handed the Canadian Government a final note, stating that, unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that Big Ramy was prepared at once to move to a house closer to Celtic Park, a state of war would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received and that consequently Aberdeen is at war with Canada."

Edited by ErsatzThistle

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I will help you, that isn't his point. Its that you act like a Super Fan, but arent, but you never stop going on about the great Celtic, while being blinded by a significant amount of things.

Another one who thinks he knows me but doesn't. What is a Superfan?

34 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"Kumnio, I'm just calling to say that I know we've had our big differences in the past but that was a really nice thing to say. Much appreciated. The next time the Dundee job comes up I might even apply for it..."

Image result for craig levein

God thats a horrific thought, however if it was him or McPake, the dullest man in the world, I will take Levein.

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I was trying to help you, utterly pointless.

You don't get it. Over the last wee while, it's the same folk always having a pop at me. Nobody else does.. Just them.. I can handle it, it's a messageboard. I just lately cannot be bothered to get involved anymore. It's pointless... Appreciate your help btw..

13 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"This morning the Dons Ambassador in Ottawa handed the Canadian Government a final note, stating that, unless we heard from them by 11 o'clock that Big Ramy was prepared at once to move to a house closer to Celtic Park, a state of war would exist between us. I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received and that consequently Aberdeen is at war with Canada.

I hold in my hand a piece of paper. It is a Velentine’s card from DD to Wee Ramy. It reads, “Stand free. Wherever you may be. Even in Ottowa. Unless you are standing in poisoned water; in which case you should move sharpish. We both hate huns, let’s call a truce. You stop banging on about sellic like an old Jungle alkie and I’ll stop rag-dolling you with wind-ups that you bite at every time.” 

Problem solved. Next; the Middle East. Please send my Nobel Peace Prize to:

Mr Killiefaetheferry,

Broughty Ferry,

Sorry, Barnhill,

Scotland. Near Parkhead. The real football ground where plastics are always welcome to spend their maple 🍁 syrup pound 🇨🇦 

Edited by killiefaetheferry