Season 19/20 - Page 138 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Rangers media "Bears den" is in meltdown. Beaton getting it tight, Gerard being compared to Warburton.

Quite right though, if Warburton, Murty, or any SPFL manager was given a budget like Gerard has then I'd expect them to be doing better than their meagre return. 

27 minutes ago, daviebee said:

They must've shown the "handball" about 20 times and I still don't see it.  WTF are they on about?  Some finish from Brophy for the winner anyway.

Gerrard very fair in his after-match interview.  Stopped just short of calling his players bottlers.

🤣🤣🤣

30 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Nearly 82,000 members, its 3am in Scotland, and YOU reply to this. Who is the muppet? 2🖕🖕🖕

82,000???

You sure that’s not just your followers you dilbert  

25 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Still bouncing after beating Hamilton are yae DD? Enjoy it..  We will see you lot on Sunday..🖕🖕🖕

Not really, it was a game we were expected to win, even though we’ve been in a sticky patch, 
Sunday not so much, we’re still low on confidence and will be up against a better team, but you enjoy beating a one legged man in an arse kicking competition. 

ps

I’ll see plenty real fans on Sunday, I’ll see zero plastic ones that pretend to support a team from the other side of the world 👍🏽

Edited by dandydunn

9 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Rangers media "Bears den" is in meltdown. Beaton getting it tight, Gerard being compared to Warburton.

I bet it’s a taig conspiracy, SNP are behind it, SFA are all tims, anti proddie blah blah. 

Well done to Killie, great few results for them recently. Looks like Hearts are done though, this new guy makes Levein look good 😳