Season 19/20 - Page 136 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

15 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

and as for the other video that was "taken down", why would they take such a piece of evidence down?

It was posted by someone with '1888' in their usename. It's listed as 'removed by user', presumably after someone posted in the comments what could heard.

15 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Wow. Makes more sense that the 12yr old has been charged, rather than dealt with in the normal way through children services, if Rangers football club have been nipping the polis heads and pressing charges. 

Horrible stuff. 

If we drop any more points before the Old Firm game (and Celtic don't) then that's it for the title race.  Our record at Killie in recent seasons is abysmal so added to our current labouring form I'm not overly looking forward to tonight.  I've more chance of spending the night with Helena Christensen (and her enjoying it) than Hearts taking anything at Parkhead so hoping that Gerrard has managed to get them out of their slump.  Jack being back should make a difference.

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Aye, Suzi is engaged now. I will be flying over and Bagpiping her wedding whenever they set a date..Will do pal, we defo have a few pints..All the best. 

Ramy..👍

Edited by Big Ramy 1314
Was meant for message..