Season 19/20 - Page 130 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He's an absolute bellend. Anything he says/writes on twitter just amplifies that, as does his pantomime villain act on the park.

I meant specifically to that picture, not generally

TM's usually spot on with his comments, and I couldn't see anything wrong with the photo - I was intrigued, that's all

At least it gave you an opportunity to have a go at something AFC related though, its been a while ;)

27 minutes ago, Redz said:

I meant specifically to that picture, not generally

TM's usually spot on with his comments, and I couldn't see anything wrong with the photo - I was intrigued, that's all

I'm guessing he never realised it was a programme cover.

27 minutes ago, Redz said:

At least it gave you an opportunity to have a go at something AFC related though, its been a while ;)

I'll pop in at 5pm tomorrow for another pop. :cheers3:

4 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Aye, hadn't realised  it was the match programme and thought it was something he posted of himself

He has previous for posting cringey pish about his teeth  on twitter before though, so I'll stick with my original opinion on him

At least those cringey posts are about his teeth rather than his cock.

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

For the older fan, this is what is normally on the back of them for cup games. I’m sure these old scoreboards were mentioned in a thread somewhere the other day, which you needed the programme to decipher it. 

517EC14A-05A4-43C9-99B9-58BA155317BA.jpeg

"Older fan" :(

Here is the one that was at Rugby Park...

htboard.jpg

We even had the same guy on the programme!...

Kilmarnock-Home-Programmes-1960-1980.jpg

I think he played for half the football (and rugby) clubs in Scotland tbh...

15 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I'm going to assume there is no link. 

The issue is that it is all weird as fuck. Rangers football club, Steven Gerrard, and sky sports are all out saying morelas has been racially abused by a bunch of Celtic fans, that his murder is being plotted and Scotland as a whole has a problem with racism.

At the same time no evidence has been presented for these fantastic, almost lunatic, claims (even though folk like you infer to have it), interviews have been fabricated and a bbc pundit who seems to have called it out as bullshit originating from Rangers HQ has been silenced by the bbc.

Smells like a load of shite, concocted for morons in the rangers support to guzzle upon, has got way out of hand. 

Video posted on this thread already.  

It was also reported here by Peter Smith who viewed it. 

18 minutes ago, Debian said:

Video posted on this thread already.  

It was also reported here by Peter Smith who viewed it. 

I can't remember the Rangers fans having such an outcry of outrage when there was a similar video of somebody in the Copland calling Dembelle a "Black bastard" when he scored IIRC.

As far as I can see it's exactly the same.

That's not even getting into the Scott Sinclair abuse.

From the outside looking in, it looks like Rangers are trying to use this to push an agenda. Otherwise they would have actually have highlighted the above instances and really pushed an anti racism message.

In reality the biggest anti racism message at Ibrox this season was when UEFA closed sections due to the Rangers supports behaviour.

The whataboutery amongst the old firm supports is alarmingly obsessive though.

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I can't remember the Rangers fans having such an outcry of outrage when there was a similar video of somebody in the Copland calling Dembelle a "Black bastard" when he scored IIRC.

From the outside looking in, it looks like Rangers are trying to use this to push an agenda. Otherwise they would have actually have highlighted the above instances and really pushed an anti racism message.

In reality the biggest anti racism message at Ibrox this season was when UEFA closed sections due to the Rangers supports behaviour.

And the whataboutery from you toward the old firm seems a bit obsessive.  Do you ever comment on your own team?

28 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Of course it is exactly the same.  Hence my original question - is it the translation being the issue here or do they refuse to accept and acknowledge the racist video.  The statement about being abhorrent to racism given the Logan stuff is pathetic.  Whether it be 1 person or 50,000 there is still a problem with the OF support.  

Both Rangers and Celtic need to stop pandering to these cretins and sort their own out before coming out all holier than thou.

We have been punished by UEFA this season and got off lightly, for some unknown reason but at least they've got the balls to highlight it. 

Edited by Debian

3 minutes ago, Debian said:

This may be your best ever post.  (Not many good ones to be fair)

If he screwed the nut and went straight then he could contribute well to this board. The fat cunt knows his fitba’ and has followed Scotland for decades. He’s clearly not daft. He’s just an odious, vile weirdo in how his mind works.

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

If he screwed the nut and went straight then he could contribute well to this board. The fat cunt knows his fitba’ and has followed Scotland for decades. He’s clearly not daft. He’s just an odious, vile weirdo in how his mind works.

Odious/fat/vile/weirdo?  It's not me that has the problem.  Kid.  Calling people names doesn't work with educated people.  Try a better line please.

13 minutes ago, Debian said:

Of course it is exactly the same.  Hence my original question - is it the translation being the issue here or do they refuse to accept and acknowledge the racist video.  The statement about being abhorrent to racism given the Logan stuff is pathetic.  Whether it be 1 person or 50,000 there is still a problem with the OF support.  

Both Rangers and Celtic need to stop pandering to these cretins and sort their own out before coming out all holier than thou.

We have been punished by UEFA this season and got off lightly, for some unknown reason but at least they've got the balls to highlight it. 

One person shouting something racist doesn't mean there is an issue with racism.

1,000's shout/sing bigoted stuff each week and nothing is done. a couple of isolated folk shouting racist remarks doesn't constitute a problem with racism. I don't think either Rangers or Celtic have a huge problem with folks colour.

Scotland 100% has a problem with bigotry however. Funny how Gerrard was quick to throw the country under a bus with his comments the other day saying there is a problem with racism but has never said there is an issue with bigotry. He was also pretty quiet when Ibrox was calling Stave Clarke a fenian bastard last season.

49 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And you are the guy that hasn't blocked me.  I asked the mods and they wouldn't tell me.  They only said there was one.  Can I be your friend on facetube?

I blocked you in facetube already Ron