Season 19/20 - Page 128 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

23 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Not defending some of Madden’s decisions but the Hibs goal, watched a few replays and couldn’t see much of a foul on McGregor. 

I haven't seen it back on the tele yet but I didn't think it was a foul and nobody near me shouted for one.  McGregor has had an awesome season and saved us lots of points, but not so hot in the air.  Certainly wasn't last night.  First half was a fair result, being 1-1 at half time, Hibs came at us.  2nd half, probably the most one sided half I have seen in a couple of years, including the 2 celtic games in December.  Hibs couldn't get out their half.  But we are struggling big time, we have one way of playing at the moment and if it doesn't work, we just keep doing it until it does, no plan B.  Teams are wising up and starting to deal with it, that coupled with us posted missing this year so far, not good!!!!!  I'd love to see Lyndon Dykes from Livi playing up front for us.

27 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Good I’m not seeing things, my Rangers mate was adamant it was the worst foul of the season ..

The one I've seen a lot of people moaning about was Stevenson's tackle on Morelos which apparently was more like something you'd excpect at Murrayfield.  I've not seen/heard anyone complaining about the goal (which is unusual for Rangers fans if there was even a hint of a suggestion of a rumour of a foul!!).

11 minutes ago, Emoji said:

I haven't seen it back on the tele yet but I didn't think it was a foul and nobody near me shouted for one.  McGregor has had an awesome season and saved us lots of points, but not so hot in the air.  Certainly wasn't last night.  First half was a fair result, being 1-1 at half time, Hibs came at us.  2nd half, probably the most one sided half I have seen in a couple of years, including the 2 celtic games in December.  Hibs couldn't get out their half.  But we are struggling big time, we have one way of playing at the moment and if it doesn't work, we just keep doing it until it does, no plan B.  Teams are wising up and starting to deal with it, that coupled with us posted missing this year so far, not good!!!!!  I'd love to see Lyndon Dykes from Livi playing up front for us.

It's like the Warburton years all over again.  Plan B is to do Plan A better...:rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

What price would you guys be wanting for Findlay ?

I have no idea how to value footballers to be honest. But I'm guessing we couldn't turn down a couple of million and maybe we would take less. But whoever got him would be getting a brilliant deal at that kind of price. 

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

4 going on 6 yesterday at Motherwell was pleasing to see considering most of us thought it would have been a tight affair. Only downside was one of those wee bams in the corner launching stuff at Griffiths.

My mate (Celtic fan) who was at the game last night said Celtic fannies were chucking stuff on the park too. Said it looked like lightbulbs!

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

My mate (Celtic fan) who was at the game last night said Celtic fannies were chucking stuff on the park too. Said it looked like lightbulbs!

I read that on Twitter earlier and thought it was somebody taking the piss. Train lightbulbs, right? Thought it was too strange to be true.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Celtic issue new statement.

Not happy with sky and their apology, they wants names sonthey lodged a complaint with ofcom

Celtic are absolutely correct to get to the bottom of this. The sinister bastards behind the scenes who are deliberately smearing need hauled for it. 

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Celtic issue new statement.

Not happy with sky and their apology, they wants names sonthey lodged a complaint with ofcom😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why is that funny, out of interest? Media outlets shouldn't be given the go ahead to slander people with no come back on them. You'd probably agree if it was anyone else, like a member of the public and not a football club,try and look at it objectively .

4 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Why is that funny, out of interest? Media outlets shouldn't be given the go ahead to slander people with no come back on them. You'd probably agree if it was anyone else, like a member of the public and not a football club,try and look at it objectively 

The only reason celtic are doing this is because its rangers. Lets not pretend this is in anyway some moral crusade by celtic. Remember shay logan? He may a complete twat but celtics morals were nowhere to be seen in that incident.

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The only reason celtic are doing this is because its rangers. Lets not pretend this is in anyway some moral crusade by celtic. Remember shay logan? He may a complete twat but celtics morals were nowhere to be seen in that incident.

Nobody falsely translated comments from Logan. The two incidents aren't comparable.

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

Nobody falsely translated comments from Logan. The two incidents aren't comparable.

Have to agree with you here. Two absolutely different incidents. The sinister(as I said above) way that this has been orchestrated is shambolic. Not just to Celtic but to Morelos also.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm pretty sure if any other team had labelled their fans racist they'd be all over it too.

Do you honestly think Aberdeen (or any other team) wouldn't pursue this if it was them?

37 minutes ago, WCTA said:

He is a fucking gimp. Some pish he comes away wae. Nearly as much as I slaver pished as you’ll know. 😂

It’s an absolute riddy fae him. 🙈

😂😂😂 

You need to lay off the oil based paints ya chancer.....