Season 19/20 - Page 125 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

Well this was an interesting few pages, just the normal stuff though, horrible huns, Rangers racists, Celtic fans losing it as usual, Aberdeen fans winding people up, normal fans taking the piss. Still, WTF reading it though.

Car crash. Again. Usual participants. 🙈

14 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Another quick google suggests he’s scored 1 (ONE) goal in the Champions League, a few in qualifiers, but 1 on the big stage and 2 (TWO) in the Europa League, which were 3-4 seasons apart.

Was about to post the thing. He's been generally hopeless at the highest level in Europe. I guess it's easy to form an opinion of a player when you live 4000 miles away and only watch them a handful of times.

7 hours ago, kumnio said:

Well this was an interesting few pages, just the normal stuff though, horrible huns, Rangers racists, Celtic fans losing it as usual, Aberdeen fans winding people up, normal fans taking the piss. Still, WTF reading it though.

Behave. There were no Celtic fans losing it. Just some daft Canadian chap having another meltdown.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:52 PM, Redz said:

Sevco play Sellick off the park - The Famous hold Sevco to a draw - Work it oot fur yersel Kermit 👍

Famous you say?  😂😂 Times have changed Redz.  A few firsts for me on Saturday.  Sheep no selling all their seats and / or just no turning up.  And the biggest for me celebrating a 0-0 bore.  More interested in us than yourselves perhaps?  At least most of you stayed till the end this game though, and didnae leave just the 20 standing.  👍

Edited by Emoji

1 hour ago, Emoji said:

Famous you say?  😂😂 Times have changed Redz.  A few firsts for me on Saturday.  Sheep no selling all their seats and / or just no turning up.  And the biggest for me celebrating a 0-0 bore.  More interested in us than yourselves perhaps?  At least most of you stayed till the end this game though, and didnae leave just the 20 standing.  👍

You've never celebrated a 0-0 away from home?

3 hours ago, Emoji said:

They have indeed, and there's not an Aberdeen fan who doesn't recognise or accept that.

What we won't accept has been covered extensively on here, and was reflective in our numbers I suspect.

Can't comment on any 'celebration,' although I suspect if it was anything at all, it will have been relief.

My 'Famous' add in was simply for Wee Ramy's benefit and shouldn't be taken seriously 👍

21 minutes ago, Redz said:

They have indeed, and there's not an Aberdeen fan who doesn't recognise or accept that.

What we won't accept has been covered extensively on here, and was reflective in our numbers I suspect.

Can't comment on any 'celebration,' although I suspect if it was anything at all, it will have been relief.

My 'Famous' add in was simply for Wee Ramy's benefit and shouldn't be taken seriously 👍

What is your prediction manager wise end of season?

6 minutes ago, Emoji said:

Nope.  Not personally.  Maybe relief, but not going mental like Saturday.

I'd suggest that celebration is in partially to wind you lot up, which it appears to have done.

That said, they were on a stinking run and your home record is superb this year (except the no show vs Celtic), so it was a big point for them.

I've celebrated a few draws at Ibrox too. My fave one was when you missed a pen in the 93rd min, Jack got sent off and we went up park and scored.

Funny old game.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'd suggest that celebration is in partially to wind you lot up, which it appears to have done.

That said, they were on a stinking run and your home record is superb this year (except the no show vs Celtic), so it was a big point for them.

I've celebrated a few draws at Ibrox too. My fave one was when you missed a pen in the 93rd min, Jack got sent off and we went up park and scored.

Funny old game.

How has it wound me up?  All I said is it was a first for me seeing that from the sheep.

Just now, Emoji said:

How has it wound me up?  All I said is it was a first for me seeing that from the sheep.

Wasn't speaking specifically about you, just saw a fair bit of chat on Twitter on Saturday slagging them for celebrating.

As I said, I think a lot of the celebrations will be as they've put a spanner in the works to your title hopes.

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Wasn't speaking specifically about you, just saw a fair bit of chat on Twitter on Saturday slagging them for celebrating.

As I said, I think a lot of the celebrations will be as they've put a spanner in the works to your title hopes.

👍