Season 19/20 - Page 124 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Brilliant. 

Embarrassing stuff for sky, the BBC, Rangers and Gerrard. 

The unfortunate thing for them is that MS is a belligerent cunt and will just keep at it...as he should. 

What a fucking circus

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh really? I'm a shareholder, pumped my money into Celtic FC. My wee Celtic supporters club in Ottawa gave £2000 to the homeless in Ottawa this Christmas. All our money from the door goes to charity. There you go you arrogant prick. What have you done there big fella? 

OMG

😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh really? I'm a shareholder, pumped my money into Celtic FC. My wee Celtic supporters club in Ottawa gave £2000 to the homeless in Ottawa this Christmas. All our money from the door goes to charity. There you go you arrogant prick. What have you done there big fella? 

I’m sure the poorly children of Glasgow will sleep well tonight knowing there’s a bunch of foreigners seeing to kids in Canada. 

1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

His 4 goals came in his last 7 caps 

Still doesn’t back up any of his points though, does it? 2 of them came in one game within 5 minutes of each other. The other 2 were against Malta & Slovenia. Hardly the prolific, proven goal scorer that he’s been hailed as. 

Just now, dandydunn said:

Still doesn’t back up any of his points though, does it? 2 of them came in one game within 5 minutes of each other. The other 2 were against Malta & Slovenia. Hardly the prolific, proven goal scorer that he’s been hailed as. 

Maybe not but adds some context to his overall record for us. 

2 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Maybe not but adds some context to his overall record for us. 

Agreed. He was the striker in his first 12 caps and never managed a goal. Not really the guy that can be trusted to find the net when it really matters. 

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Agreed. He was the striker in his first 12 caps and never managed a goal. Not really the guy that can be trusted to find the net when it really matters. 

Hahaha one way of looking at it. It’s been an ongoing problem for us and probably due to how we play as much as the lack of quality we have. 

28 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

How much CAD is it for a pint in this Fen..... Celtic club pal? You taking me? 🤔

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sympathy?? Win a few Cups lad. Dinnae feel sorry for me. Like I said , sheep stick together.. 

There’s the beastality insults again. The man goes on about me having no class then accuses people of having sexual intercourse with animals, which not only disgusting, is an illegal practice. Really classy in that warped little mind of yours.  That’s like me accusing a Celtic fan of.........ach never mind, I won’t lower myself to your gutter level.  

Well this was an interesting few pages, just the normal stuff though, horrible huns, Rangers racists, Celtic fans losing it as usual, Aberdeen fans winding people up, normal fans taking the piss. Still, WTF reading it though.

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Well this was an interesting few pages, just the normal stuff though, horrible huns, Rangers racists, Celtic fans losing it as usual, Aberdeen fans winding people up, normal fans taking the piss. Still, WTF reading it though.

Lower league fitba’ really is pish, eh? 😂

Edited by WCTA

2 hours ago, kumnio said:

And it's actually funnier than Only An Excuse !