Season 19/20 - Page 123 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

He wisnae even replying to you ya daft eejit. 😂

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dont give a fuck. He is out of order. 

He’s about to become the self appointed TAMB police. 

Canna help himself, even when a conversation doesn’t involve him, he has to jump in and have a pop at me. Online bullying is what it is. Disgusting. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Canna help himself, even when a conversation doesn’t involve him, he has to jump in and have a pop at me. Online bullying is what it is. Disgusting. 

Oh for fuck sake. Toys out the pram. Big DD has been caught. Just listen to yersel. Fuck me, you couldnae make this up. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Canna help himself, even when a conversation doesn’t involve him, he has to jump in and have a pop at me. Online bullying is what it is. 

Luke, the glue is strong with this one..

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm sick and fucking tired of his abuse towards anyone who supports Celtic. Fuck him..

How many times do I have to tell you? I’ll have a pop at anyone, I wished rolling hills dog got hit by a bus ffs, stop taking it so personally. 

Ive enjoyed a beer with Celtic fans from here, different Celtic fans at games and my granda and uncle were/are Celtic fans.

Just to clarify though, I don’t think you’re a daft cunt because you support Celtic. 

I just think you’re a daft cunt, I’m sorry, but I can’t be any clearer than that. 

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh for fuck sake. Toys out the pram. Big DD has been caught. Just listen to yersel. Fuck me, you couldnae make this up. 

Caught?

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Luke, the glue is strong with this one..

Look 🤓

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm sick and fucking tired of his abuse towards anyone who supports Celtic. Fuck him..

To be fair, it’s aboot time we had a right guid Celtic hater on here. Just to balance things out a bit from that Hun hating bastard Ormond. 😂

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

We know. It’s the fault of the fans that go to watch them every week and pump money into the club, not arm chair foreigners. 

Oh really? I'm a shareholder, pumped my money into Celtic FC. My wee Celtic supporters club in Ottawa gave £2000 to the homeless in Ottawa this Christmas. All our money from the door goes to charity. There you go you arrogant prick. What have you done there big fella?