Season 19/20 - Page 120 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Makes reference to banners and coins being chucked at him by Aberdeen fans.

@SimonEdwardsSAF on twitter (a Colombian based journalist) has done a full translation of the Sky Sports interview and says its one of the worst he has ever seen, as they have taken the basis of the interview and totally reinvented the meaning behind it.

So he thinks the banner insinuating his mother likes cock was racist? 😂. Certainly bad taste but not even remotely racist 

A lot of cynicism on here about the Morelos stuff. It’s almost as if no proof was ever found of the racial abuse he received in the last game v Celtic and the murder plot last week didn’t actually happen.

Huns are one putrid, vile, rancid organisation.

2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

A lot of cynicism on here about the Morelos stuff. It’s almost as if no proof was ever found of the racial abuse he received in the last game v Celtic and the murder plot last week didn’t actually happen.

Huns are one putrid, vile, rancid organisation.

You are in no place to level that at anyone. 

Just listened to the Michael Stewart on Traynor section from last night.

He maybe gets a bit tangled with all his theories, but he’s bang on the money.

I see the record are saying it wasn’t them, although it’s semantics really, they quoted others saying it and implied it and shouldn’t dilute his point.

They could give Traynor the opportunity to respond on this evenings show although I suspect any response will be in the form of a statement containing veiled threats. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Theyre pushing it to galavanise gheir support, they will rally behind poor alfredo now. 

Its good to finally see a pundit question this nonsense from rangers but stewart and the BBC will be bombarded with complaints and calls for his sacking now. Be prepared for another bbc boycott. Actually is the last boycott still going on? 

I honestly dont know how any decent person would want to support rangers nowdays. Its more like a propaganda factory nowadays. 

Still a fan VA, but stopped going years ago because of the bile.  And that is true.  Spent my money going on TA trips.  That was another disaster but fun at the time.

51 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Just listened to the Michael Stewart on Traynor section from last night.

He maybe gets a bit tangled with all his theories, but he’s bang on the money.

I see the record are saying it wasn’t them, although it’s semantics really, they quoted others saying it and implied it and shouldn’t dilute his point.

They could give Traynor the opportunity to respond on this evenings show although I suspect any response will be in the form of a statement containing veiled threats. 

I agree with you. Traynor is making Rangers an absolute laughing stock. Someone at Rangers must realise this? It's almost like the club has nothing to lose.

13 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

I agree with you. Traynor is making Rangers an absolute laughing stock. Someone at Rangers must realise this? It's almost like the club has nothing to lose.

Traynor was an obnoxious prick before the huns gave him a job, perfect place for him to pedal his vindictive bullshit from.

23 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

But an element of their support are not just lapping it up, they are demanding more. They don’t think the club stick up for themselves or their fans.

The moderate fans might cringe a bit at the wording, timing or tone of the statements, but a lot of them still buy into the propaganda behind them.

11 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Traynor was an obnoxious prick before the huns gave him a job, perfect place for him to pedal his vindictive bullshit from.

I used to think he was playing a character when he was on the radio etc. but by all accounts he is as you described.

54 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Did anyone mention the racial abuse Shay Logan got on Twitter over the weekend from a hun?

Probably not.......

I havent listed to all of the sportsound show but stewart mentioned logan last night

Think about this ladies and gentleman. Griff gets suspended for his "so called" foot stamp. He then is handed a suspension. He is not playing for Celtic then. Scotland play israel in 7 weeks.  We need this lad playing and getting as much football as he can before these qualifiers.. Think about it. Morales got away with shite even worse, so to me it's fair. Now yees can rip me a new arse. 😉😉