Season 19/20 - Page 117 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes, it's totally a laughing matter and completely acceptable.. Glad you find it funny. 

I find it incredibly funny. You and macy arent exactly shy at firing out abuse but now your pining like children when someone throws it back. Yup, thats definitley funny 

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Not sure what’s worse, the constant bullying handed out by the Sheep massive or the pop ups that are on this site? Both seem to be accepted and indeed welcomed. Shameful.

Shameful so it is. Feel free to fuck off forever though, you are a bellend and im sure you wouldn't be missed for even a single second, Ramy wid BD though, he's a guid cunt and is worth a chortle. 

Edited by Farcity

28 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I find it incredibly funny. You and macy arent exactly shy at firing out abuse but now your pining like children when someone throws it back. Yup, thats definitley funny 

Ok now, pay attention. I am not the one who starts this  childish behavior. 99% of the time it is Dandydunn firing in with insults and smartarse comments towards me. FACT.. He does not like me. Then you have Redz, another Aberdeen supporter throwing his 2 pence in. Now I have you, another Aberdeen supporter having a pop. You see a pattern here? It's an internet forum ffs, why the need to fire insults and get your wee "gang" together. Its laughable. I will say though, I wont let anyone speak to me in that manner. I am o ly standing up for myself. You lot take pleasure in it. I find it sad that grown men get off on this sort of behaviour in a football forum. I could care less what you think of.me to be honest. I just feel bad for the other members who have to read this unwarranted shit.. Do your talking on the pitch and you may get more respect.. Thank you...

3 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Is this board moderated anymore?

The way so many threads descend into utter chaos and nonsense, and the fact out and out trolls like Bonny79 have free reign to post utter garbage would suggest whoever the folk who took the forum on really don't care at all.

The board is fine.  If everybody came on to have a bit of fun/banter.  And  good debate.  It's the name calling that's a wee bit out of order imo.  No bigotry, racism etc.  So no need for mods to have their fingers on speed dial.  Surely we can moderate ourselves??  

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok now, pay attention. I am not the one who starts this  childish behavior. 99% of the time it is Dandydunn firing in with insults and smartarse comments towards me. FACT.. He does not like me. Then you have Redz, another Aberdeen supporter throwing his 2 pence in. Now I have you, another Aberdeen supporter having a pop. You see a pattern here? It's an internet forum ffs, why the need to fire insults and get your wee "gang" together. Its laughable. I will say though, I wont let anyone speak to me in that manner. I am o ly standing up for myself. You lot take pleasure in it. I find it sad that grown men get off on this sort of behaviour in a football forum. I could care less what you think of.me to be honest. I just feel bad for the other members who have to read this unwarranted shit.. Do your talking on the pitch and you may get more respect.. Thank you...

That's told them!!  You don't have as thick skin as me Ramy.  I am hated by all sides supporters here!!  You laugh it off though.  Scotland and Glenlivet and Rangers and Celtic Forever.  Old Firm Utd?  Nah, maybe a bit tooooo far.  

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I think you will find you called me cunt to start with, I responded by calling you Tyrion.

I do see a pattern and I have explained above. You and Macy are happy to call people cunt but when they bite back you greet like bairns. 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I think you will find you called me cunt to start with, I responded by calling you Tyrion.

I do see a pattern and I have explained above. You and Macy are happy to call people cunt but when they bite back you greet like bairns. 

I called you a Cunt, with a smiley face at the end. Banter it is called. Go back and have a look... I took no offence to Tyrion, I mere said I would google it. Still have no idea what it means...  I called DD a cunt and I meant it. Bringing family into a discussion is off limits in my book. Ok then. Time to get back to work. Enjoy your day Vandervark..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I called you a Cunt, with a smiley face at the end. Banter it is called. Go back and have a look... I took no offence to Tyrion, I mere said I would google it. Still have no idea what it means...  I called DD a cunt and I meant it. Bringing family into a discussion is off limits in my book. Ok then. Time to get back to work. Enjoy your day Vandervark..

So you admit I didn't have a go at you and the sheep aren't ganging up on you?

You too Tyrion, have a great day

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just googled "Tyrion". Now that was funny I have to admit even though I am 5 foot 10 inches. 

Pish. I saw that pic of you against the phone box. You were only half the height of it. I even showed you how tall the phone box was at 8 foot. 😂

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You need to have a loon at what you post first of all, maybe read it back and maybe you’ll see that you’re talking utter nonsense. God knows how many people have said here that Griffiths stamp was a red card (Celtic fans included) and you just can’t see it, instead calling the ref all sorts instead, you were the same on the rugby thread, you see what you want to see and will not change an opinion of it. That’s why people think you’re an idiot, but it’s still fun to call you out on it. 

You keep bringing this family thing into it, which I would think no one else can see me abusing your family, apart from you. I won’t name them, but I’ve had several messages asking where I’ve abused your family, because no one else can see it either. You’re just a wee bit deluded, must be all that sugar in maple syrup that does it to you. 

Ps, phone boxes are bigger in Edinburgh as opposed to the design that they have all over Britain? You’re mental 🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You need to have a loon at what you post first of all, maybe read it back and maybe you’ll see that you’re talking utter nonsense. God knows how many people have said here that Griffiths stamp was a red card (Celtic fans included) and you just can’t see it, instead calling the ref all sorts instead, you were the same on the rugby thread, you see what you want to see and will not change an opinion of it. That’s why people think you’re an idiot, but it’s still fun to call you out on it. 

You keep bringing this family thing into it, which I would think no one else can see me abusing your family, apart from you. I won’t name them, but I’ve had several messages asking where I’ve abused your family, because no one else can see it either. You’re just a wee bit deluded, must be all that sugar in maple syrup that does it to you. 

Ps, phone boxes are bigger in Edinburgh as opposed to the design that they have all over Britain? You’re mental 🤣🤣

Pay attention.  I did not say you abused my family, I said bringing or mentioning family is out of order. As far as Griff, I am entitled to my own opinion that is what a forum is for. So once again you resort to name calling, referring to me as an idiot.  Very mature of you again. Just block me then, or do you get off on commenting whenever I post.  As far as your messages you recieved,  could not care less, that's your business.  The sooner you get me out your head, the better off you and this board will be. Furthermore, I do not need your permission on what I do nor do not post.  That goes for every other poster, not just you kid..

I hope you get some sort of closure from this DD.. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Pay attention.  I did not say you abused my family, I said bringing or mentioning family is out of order. As far as Griff, I am entitled to my own opinion that is what a forum is for. So once again you resort to name calling, referring to me as an idiot.  Very mature of you again. Just block me then, or do you get off on commenting whenever I post.  As far as your messages you recieved,  could not care less, that's your business.  The sooner you get me out your head, the better off you and this board will be. Furthermore, I do not need your permission on what I do nor do not post.  That goes for every other poster, not just you kid..

I hope you get some sort of closure from this DD.. 

Permission to post? Where do you think that you need that, I merely offered some advice. 

I’ll never, ever block you, it’s far too funny reading you making a fool of yourself every day, I’m actually quite honoured that you felt you had to post on Facebook, that a complete and utter stranger was making accusations to you about never being to Celtic Park and then discussing me on the thread. I hope you can’t see how insane you look, as everyone else on your page must be thinking, wtf is this muppet on about now 🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Permission to post? Where do you think that you need that, I merely offered some advice. 

I’ll never, ever block you, it’s far too funny reading you making a fool of yourself every day, I’m actually quite honoured that you felt you had to post on Facebook, that a complete and utter stranger was making accusations to you about never being to Celtic Park and then discussing me on the thread. I hope you can’t see how insane you look, as everyone else on your page must be thinking, wtf is this muppet on about now 🤣🤣

Ask your wee pal about it. Funny thing is I was on the wind up, and you  completely went for it. I knew you would.  Btw, I no the one making a fool of myself. I'm on my own on this board, unlike you..  Now geez peace..

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ask your wee pal about it. Funny thing is I was on the wind up, and you  completely went for it. I knew you would.  Btw, I no the one making a fool of myself. I'm on my own on this board, unlike you..  Now geez peace..

Aye, I’m sure you were. I just imagine your keyboard being all sticky as you’re punching things into Facebook 😳