Season 19/20 - Page 112 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Fuck me lads, you lot don’t make it easy to be a Rangers fan on here at times. 

Some of the recent comments are OTT. Yes rangers seem to have a higher proportion of mutants among their support but like all supports theres decent supporters. Most of the lads i attend scotland matches with are rangers fans

Celtic have been rotten so far.

Jullien needs a rocket up his backside. He's been lazy for a while now.

Red card was stupidity from Hamilton (the player), as Griffiths was unlikely to have ever reached that pass. Having said that, the defender isn't to know, so he does what he did instinctively.

Celtic aren't great today, so next goal.....who knows??

That wee tadger Griffith's was moa

4 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Celtic have been rotten so far.

Jullien needs a rocket up his backside. He's been lazy for a while now.

Red card was stupidity from Hamilton (the player), as Griffiths was unlikely to have ever reached that pass. Having said that, the defender isn't to know, so he does what he did instinctively.

Celtic aren't great today, so next goal.....who knows??

Apart from the first half at St Johnstone last week, we've been pretty shit since Lazio away.

11 hours ago, kumnio said:

I think every non Rangers/Celtic fan wants anyone to win the league, Aberdeen, Motherwell, anyone, but barring that miracle, its 10 in a row please, everyone hates Rangers more than Celtic, its just normal decent behaviour. The huns are horrible, horrible creatures, may they burn in hell.

In hindsight, the last sentence is out of order. I should differentiate between the typical twitter abusing hardcore Unionist morons, and the normal Rangers decent fans. 

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

In hindsight, the last sentence is out of order. I should differentiate between the typical twitter abusing hardcore Unionist morons, and the normal Rangers decent fans. 

Dinnae fash yourself.

Hardcore Unionist morons don't post on here. The normal Sevco decent fans like RH, Fairbairn, Debian and Eddard (sorry if I've missed anyone) are able to take the plentiful abuse they receive in good faith and in good humour.

Which is to their great credit.

Edited by Barney Rubble

1 hour ago, Mox said:

That is never a red card, shocking decision.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ma arse. He was last man and all over Griff.. lay off the glue..

2 Celtic fans with 2 very differing opinions. 

I haven’t seen the game, I wonder which one I’ll believe until I see it.......🤔

So can anyone enlighten me as to what the rules are regarding the Griffiths yellow card. How can a stamp be a yellow card? 🤔 Not to mention the fact he knows exactly what he's doing. McCoist spot on in that Morelos would have been off for that. 

2 minutes ago, dezmondo said:

So can anyone enlighten me as to what the rules are regarding the Griffiths yellow card. How can a stamp be a yellow card? 🤔 Not to mention the fact he knows exactly what he's doing. McCoist spot on in that Morelos would have been off for that. 

It was not a stamp, he was off balance. McCoist is a dick, and Morales is a known thug.. End off arguement. Enjoy your day Dezmondo.. 

23 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

2 Celtic fans with 2 very differing opinions. 

I haven’t seen the game, I wonder which one I’ll believe until I see it.......🤔

First time ever DD, you will not like it, but you will agree with me I'm sure. It was a blatant red card. Sorry Mox, I'm a FIFA certified manager. It's ok. 

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It was not a stamp, he was off balance. McCoist is a dick, and Morales is a known thug.. End off arguement. Enjoy your day Dezmondo.. 

Come on! You've not answered my question. Why does the referee give him a yellow card? Is it a yellow card offence to be off balance? 🤔

By the way, it's Morelos, and if he is a known thug then that makes Scott Brown a serial killer 😂

Edited by dezmondo