Season 19/20 - Page 109 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

It’s the same gulf if we were playing Real Madrid. Nobody in their right mind would expect a club built on £2.50 to take a game to a team of gazillionaires. Anybody who thinks it’s a “match up” is an eejit. 

Even though, I'd expected St Johnstone to show a bit more dig than they have done so far. The marking for the first and the third was especially poor. 

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

Even though, I'd expected St Johnstone to show a bit more dig than they have done so far. The marking for the first and the third was especially poor. 

What’s the point in the players trying when their bosses gave the three points to Celtic before a ball was kicked with that fucking disgraceful shit of making it a home game for Celtic. Our chairman needs his balls stuck in a vice for that. Fucking cunt of a man.

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

What’s the point in the players trying when their bosses gave the three points to Celtic before a ball was kicked with that fucking disgraceful shit of making it a home game for Celtic. Our chairman needs his balls stuck in a vice for that. Fucking cunt of a man.

As it stands, they’ve given Celtic 3 sides of the ground, 3 goals and 3 points.  😳

I know your ragin mate, but on a bright note, Griff goal was a fuckin cracker.. Only getting better for Scotland. You can tell me to fuck off now.. 🙂

True. Wasn't too pleased when my own club did much the same for the cup-tie ten days ago.

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know your ragin mate, but on a bright note, Griff goal was a fuckin cracker.. Only getting better for Scotland. You can tell me to fuck off now.. 🙂

You can crawl back intae yer hobbit hole you tiny wee cunt.

1 minute ago, saintydave said:

Last period we done it, we actually had a good record against the two cheeks. 

That wasn't the fault tonight, the fault was the decision to stand back and let Celtic do what they wanted. Didn't lay a glove on them.

Our club doesn’t give two fucks Dave. They did it in the early 90s and lost fans. They don’t care about playing for points so why should the players?

17 minutes ago, macy37 said:

They could have locked all Celtic fans out tonight and it wouldn’t have mattered. The farmers are total pish, diddy fucking club.

Congratulations on thumping a junior side built on the same cash as a week of Griffiths wages. Top top stuff Macy. You should be proud of your side. 😊👍

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

Congratulations on thumping a junior side built on the same cash as a week of Griffiths wages. Top top stuff Macy. You should be proud of your side. 😊👍

Thanks I am. Here’s hoping the Junior club spend the Green pounds wisely. Could well need it next season when your biggest game is Dundee.

Just now, killiefaetheferry said:

I used to know one of your fermer brethren. He was much more chill than you. I know you’re hurting tonight but the Dees are worse off than you 

Hurting? I fully expected Celtic to shit all over us. 😄

16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Wrong. I was a brilliant footballer. Still am, but lost a few yards. I needed expensive boots. I probably had the hardest shot in Ottawa back in the day.  Cheap boots would explode on impact. My runs, and sheer speed alone needed that extra stitching in ma boots. To each is own I suppose.. Nothing against 30 pound boots of  course, I'd just go through a pair a week. I trained 7 days a week..

Of course you were, chief. Of course you were. The Canadian Robert Baggio I heard. Do you think about what you're about to post or just type the first thing that comes to your head?

Edited by Tartan_McCole

On 1/27/2020 at 3:42 PM, Terry Munro said:

Forrest has been anonymous for months. I'd happily see him rested for a bit. Rogic is probably finished as well and Ntcham only turns up when he feels like it

We're not even out of January yet and this season he's already got 15 goals with 18 assists.

He could do with being rested more but he is such a key player for us.