Season 19/20 - Page 99 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

39 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Boyds rant in response was very ironic, given despite all the records he broke, he could undoubtedly have made more of his ability, but appeared happy to be a big fish in a small pond and never kicked on to the next level. (Apparently he scored the same amount of goals in old firm games as Lee Naylor, El Kadouri or Ugo Ehiogu 😂 ).

Gary Caldwells own goal tally into Celtic would put Boyds stats against Celtic to shame.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

38 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't think its lazy. Sutton along with Hartson do become celtic cheer leaders like Mccann and Boyd are with Rangers. The only difference between Sutton and the rest is he does like and stick up for scottish football. 

Boyd on the other hand would belittle the game and fellow professionals. Boyd is nothing more than a mouth piece looking for a reaction, he got his name in the papers again so its job done as far as he is concerned. The only reason he gets a job as a pundit with sky is because he played for rangers and he is controversial. I reckon he is too thick to understand the irony of him commenting on a players work ethic. 

Gonnae no mention that lickspittle McCann, he is the worst pundit going, complete failure (bastard) of a manager, yet sits there thinking he is Pep or Klopp telling everyone what they did wrong, until it comes to Gerrard where he says he cant pass comment. His comments on the new Hearts manager were comical, moronic, idiotic and contradictory. 

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Rangers version of Hartson would be better. Sutton is actually a good pundit IMO.

I reckon people let Sutton off the hook because he does talk up Scottish football and he should be applauded for doing so. When it comes to actually discussing the in and outs of a game however, he is absolutely fucking useless, he's not got a clue.

33 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Bit like when the huns got a wee lassie with a newborn wean sacked from the other lot for calling you huns eh?

a quick look at his posting history and you will put it on ignore. 

another hun troll with zero interest in Scotland

38 minutes ago, Dapo Mabude said:

Alright champ. I get it you are raging because your team are pish.

Pish?

Tell me what your club has won since its inception in 2012?

The Petrofac Cup!

Not a bad return for the 2nd biggest budget in Scotland.

I would rather Killie were 'pish' and play by fiscal rules than be your kinda pish and waiting for a knock at the door again by Lizzie's henchmen!

3 minutes ago, stirlish said:

Pish?

Tell me what your club has won since its inception in 2012?

The Petrofac Cup!

Not a bad return for the 2nd biggest budget in Scotland.

I would rather Killie were 'pish' and play by fiscal rules than be your kinda pish and waiting for a knock at the door again by Lizzie's henchmen!

This is too easy lads. Got chumps on strings.

8 minutes ago, Dapo Mabude said:

I'm good bud. You're the one greeting because someone criticised your big team. 53 points from 20 games, still in Europe, etc. All looking good for Rangers this season.

Beat it you.  I am the hun they love to hate around these parts.  No having anyone else take that away .

7 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Beat it you.  I am the hun they love to hate around these parts.  No having anyone else take that away .

Dont worry, your not hated for being a hun. It's because you're an arsehole 👍🏼

Hope this helps 

3 hours ago, Dapo Mabude said:

This meltdown from the piglets has been hilarious hahah. The weirdos trying to get Boyd sacked now lol

I don't find this funny at all. Mental health is a very serious issue, Griff was away from football for that very reason and Boyd took a pop at him. Its disgraceful. I think he should be sacked the fat ignorant prick...