Season 19/20 - Page 93 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Aye

He confirmed you’re a cunt, then said that I shouldn’t challenge you to a fight. 

Unless I’ve got gloves and a puck. 

Whit does he know the fanny. He is all talk. I'll find out in May.. bringing him out on a session with my mates here in Ottawa. We shall see how big his balls are..

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit does he know the fanny. He is all talk. I'll find out in May.. bringing him out on a session with my mates here in Ottawa. We shall see how big his balls are..

I can only assume that’s taking place in a phone box?

10 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

Cracking draw - my son (season ticket holder at Parkhead) has no chance of an away ticket, so he's hoping us Clyde season ticket holders will be allowed two tickets each - he'll go to the game with his old man and sit amongst the home fans - be interesting to say the least.

Celtic are in for a tough game........

Tough game? Clyde are pish.

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You really do have issues with me. Shame,  It has to be a Celtic thing.. Nobody is that hateful, or maybe your jealous.. I di know..

It’s not a Celtic thing, why would it be? I have many Celtic friends and associates, I do genuinely believe you’re the person that the village is missing. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Bingo, I knew you would bite. But hey, you are not trolling.. 🤣🤣🤣

Alas, it never came from me though..........

There must be a spy in the camp. 

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

It’s not a Celtic thing, why would it be? I have many Celtic friends and associates, I do genuinely believe you’re the person that the village is missing. 

Alas, it never came from me though..........

There must be a spy in the camp. 

Who gives a fuck, it's good natured banter. Let your hair down DD...🤣

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I’m no’ crouching in a hobbit sized hoose wae you and aw yer dwarf sized pals noo. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are no oan ma "supposed" list.. 🤣🤣🤣 mate... Awe good banter. I would smack that Erastz whistle cunt once mind yae. 😳🤣

Only coz ye widnae hit a wummin, but I appreciate that. You've got a bit of chivalry aboot ye. Guid lad. 

Edited by Farcity

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, saw that. He's a great big lad.

Seems to be absolutely loving it at Clyde.

Aye he comes across that way, always plenty of time to talk to the young kids and has a laugh with the fans, genuine big lad and a cracking goalie to boot.