Season 19/20 - Page 92 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Calm doon DD, its banter, or that not allowed anymore cuz your offended now.? Too funny.. Has the yank gotten back to you yet? 

I’m not offended, or hurt. What part is difficult to understand. 

Im calling you out for being a lying cunt, that’s all. 

Just admit you lied, or show some sort of evidence to back it up that you didn’t and it’ll all be done with. 

Otherwise you look like not only a thick cunt, but a lying one too. 

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’m not offended, or hurt. What part is difficult to understand. 

Im calling you out for being a lying cunt, that’s all. 

Just admit you lied, or show some sort of evidence to back it up that you didn’t and it’ll all be done with. 

Otherwise you look like not only a thick cunt, but a lying one too. 

Calm doon. Do really think anyone would believe YOU of all people would send me a friend request?? Come on man. It was a bit of fun. Remember??? Your words. Funny how the toys come flying out your pram when the shoe is on the other foot. Then resorting to calling me a weirdo and a cunt? It's a message board. Then you go running to the yank. You lot had your fun with me in the "Canadian Water" thread. Do you see me moanin like a wee fanny? No, it's called banter.. Get over yourself ffs.. 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Calm doon. Do really think anyone would believe YOU of all people would send me a friend request?? Come on man. It was a bit of fun. Remember??? Your words. Funny how the toys come flying out your pram when the shoe is on the other foot. Then resorting to calling me a weirdo and a cunt? It's a message board. Then you go running to the yank. You lot had your fun with me in the "Canadian Water" thread. Do you see me moanin like a wee fanny? No, it's called banter.. Get over yourself ffs.. 

Surely words should just bounce of a self proclaimed hard man and member of the King's Own Royal Canadians like you ?

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Oh dear, you’ve now resorted to blatant lies to make it look like I want to be your pal, I really don’t. Believe me.

@WCTA you see the nick of this cunt now? 🤣🤣

Leave me oot o’ it. I feel like Don King between you pair. 😂

Although I have you as favourite over Ramy due to your larger size difference. Ramy constantly having to reach high could tire him quickly. 😄

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another arsehole... Maybe next time I am over in Scotland I should test the water in Aberdeen. Fuck knows it must be something...

Calm doon Ramy, its banter, or that not allowed anymore cuz your offended now.? Too funny........

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hey pal.  Don't rise.  Especially the facebook thing.  That wee prick from America keeps calling me someone else as well.  Fuck them.  Scotland Forever.  Fuck I am trying to have a Glenlivet free January.  DD seems like a good guy though.  Vanderark is English wi a Scottish Grannie.  Erzatz isny too bad if a little bigoted.  Farcity is a total bigot.  Ormond is delusional and paranoid about the social media site called sit on yer facebook.  Apart from that...…  Fuck it.  Got an 18 year old in my cupboard that needs a good seeing to.  Stand on boys.  If I have missed anybody out then apologies.  I have just discovered that Blue Monday wasn't named after the Famous Glasgow Rangers.  Stand on.

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

Leave me oot o’ it. I feel like Don King between you pair. 😂

Although I have you as favourite over Ramy due to your larger size difference. Ramy constantly having to reach high could tire him quickly. 😄

Liver and onions when yae visit me in May ya dick for that comment..

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Calm doon DD, its banter, or that not allowed anymore cuz your offended now.? Too funny.. Has the yank gotten back to you yet? 

Aye

He confirmed you’re a cunt, then said that I shouldn’t challenge you to a fight. 

Unless I’ve got gloves and a puck. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another arsehole... Maybe next time I am over in Scotland I should test the water in Aberdeen. Fuck knows it must be something...

You wouldn’t get past the sign after dundee that says if you’re not as tall as oor wullie, you can’t travel any further north.