Season 19/20 - Page 91 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's the problem with this board  now. Some folk ask a simple question and it is met with takin the piss. Why? No need for it. I still want Aberdeen whenever the proper draw is made. 

No problem with the board pal.  Stop taking it personally.  The farcity person is a bigot who shouldn't be allowed on here.  But let it wash over mate.  Draw coming up.  Stand on pal.

Full draw

Inverness CT v Livingston

Clyde v Celtic

BSC Glasgow v Dundee United/Hibernian

St Mirren v Motherwell

Ayr United v St Johnstone

Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Hamilton v Rangers

Arbroath/Falkirk v Hearts

Cracking draw for bsc glasgow 

10 hours ago, Och Aye said:

Fuck knows why it's quoting and these pop up ads are a pain. 

Anyway, good wee trip to Dundee yesterday with a strong display from the Well. Taken aback by how poor the Dundee support was. Was there a boycott or something? 

Not an organised boycott, but the fans have had enough. Everyone hates the guy in charge, a Yank dictator called John Nelms, and 99% of fans dislike our latest useless fucking cunt of a manager James McPake, a manager without any redeeming features, he knows fuck all about football, and is the dullest man alive, he should never have been appointed, and he should have been sacked months ago. Dees have simply had enough, its been 5 years of cluelessness, its not worth it any more.

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Not an organised boycott, but the fans have had enough. Everyone hates the guy in charge, a Yank dictator called John Nelms, and 99% of fans dislike our latest useless fucking cunt of a manager James McPake, a manager without any redeeming features, he knows fuck all about football, and is the dullest man alive, he should never have been appointed, and he should have been sacked months ago. Dees have simply had enough, its been 5 years of cluelessness, its not worth it any more.

Dundee hoping he gets jailed so he can be sacked without compensation?

6 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Some of the fans are, I don't think the club will be, and by club I mean Nelms who really is a dictator, we have no board to speak of, and he makes every decision single handedly, and for some reason he really likes McPake.

The clubs a joke, as usual, Im passed caring.

I hope he is guilty of homophobia, as Nelms boss will pretty much insist that McPake gets punted.

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's the problem with this board  now. Some folk ask a simple question and it is met with takin the piss. Why? No need for it. I still want Aberdeen whenever the proper draw is made. 

Or alternatively, jumping into a message board to ask when the cup draw is. Why not ask Google wee man? It won't take the piss and you don't have to wait for a response. 

9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Full draw

Inverness CT v Livingston

Clyde v Celtic

BSC Glasgow v Dundee United/Hibernian

St Mirren v Motherwell

Ayr United v St Johnstone

Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Hamilton v Rangers

Arbroath/Falkirk v Hearts

Cracking draw for bsc glasgow 

Livingston

Celtic

Hibernian

Motherwell

Ayr United

Aberdeen 

Rangers

Hearts

11 hours ago, kumnio said:

he was also an imposter as a player, thick as mince

Cracking draw - my son (season ticket holder at Parkhead) has no chance of an away ticket, so he's hoping us Clyde season ticket holders will be allowed two tickets each - he'll go to the game with his old man and sit amongst the home fans - be interesting to say the least.

Celtic are in for a tough game........

8 hours ago, Farcity said:

Or alternatively, jumping into a message board to ask when the cup draw is. Why not ask Google wee man? It won't take the piss and you don't have to wait for a response. 

Or just dont reply to my question and dont write a snidey fuckin remark. It's that simple.. Goes both ways. I asked a simple question, should not be surprised with the reply from DD though..

17 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

A few of my more clued up Dee fans believe that is the case.

I don’t usually get involved in the bitch fest over crowd numbers. Both games in the city switched for cooncil TV, a week before pay day In January after a 6 week month in December. Recipe for disaster.  That said, i enjoyed the game yesterday, decent Hibs support helped the atmosphere. The diet Tims are arguably a top 6 team and I thought we held out own, happy with that and looking forward to a day on the lash In Edinburgh next week 🍺👍

55 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Or just dont reply to my question and dont write a snidey fuckin remark. It's that simple.. Goes both ways. I asked a simple question, should not be surprised with the reply from DD though..

Don’t bring me into a bitch fest you’re having with another poster. Seem awfully uptight today, has someone infected your water too or something?

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Don’t bring me into a bitch fest you’re having with another poster. Seem awfully uptight today, has someone infected your water too or something?

You are the one that started it pal with your smartarse remark. Banter doesn't bother me but you seem to be fascinated with trolling me around and commenting when it has nothing to do with you. Get over me there big fella..🖕

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are the one that started it pal with your smartarse remark. Banter doesn't bother me but you seem to be fascinated with trolling me around and commenting when it has nothing to do with you. Get over me there big fella..🖕

You asked a question, I very helpfully answered and had a bit of fun with it. You’ve taken it as a personal attack, not sure why, everyone else can see the fun in it. 

Not you though, you’re just a bit of a weirdo who thinks everyone is out to get him, where it’s actually most of the board having a laugh and you’re too stupid to see it. 

Hope that clears things up. 

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You asked a question, I very helpfully answered and had a bit of fun with it. You’ve taken it as a personal attack, not sure why, everyone else can see the fun in it. 

Not you though, you’re just a bit of a weirdo who thinks everyone is out to get him, where it’s actually most of the board having a laugh and you’re too stupid to see it. 

Hope that clears things up. 

Naw pal. Just you.. Its a fuckin internet messageboard. You have never liked me from day one. That's your problem, not mine. I'm a weirdo am I? I'm not the one that lives my life through a messageboard. I could not give a flying fuck about what anyone thinks of me on this board. Its informative, its banter, and I enjoy it.  Now I'm away to save the good citizens of Ottawa from any impending water issues. You take care now DD..🖕

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Naw pal. Just you.. Its a fuckin internet messageboard. You have never liked me from day one. That's your problem, not mine. I'm a weirdo am I? I'm not the one that lives my life through a messageboard. I could not give a flying fuck about what anyone thinks of me on this board. Its informative, its banter, and I enjoy it.  Now I'm away to save the good citizens of Ottawa from any impending water issues. You take care now DD..🖕

Who lives through a message board? You’re probably in the top 3 of posters to post absolute dross, 99.9% of the time. 

11 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Who lives through a message board? You’re probably in the top 3 of posters to post absolute dross, 99.9% of the time. 

So what, its MY dross then. Dont read it. I just googled the word "Perfect", your name was the definition it gave me.  Oh, one other thing, stop sending me Facebook friend requests, I have no intention of being paly waly wae you.. as Don Corlione would say, "Capiche"?

40 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So what, its MY dross then. Dont read it. I just googled the word "Perfect", your name was the definition it gave me.  Oh, one other thing, stop sending me Facebook friend requests, I have no intention of being paly waly wae you.. as Don Corlione would say, "Capiche"?

Oh dear, you’ve now resorted to blatant lies to make it look like I want to be your pal, I really don’t. Believe me.

@WCTA you see the nick of this cunt now? 🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Oh dear, you’ve now resorted to blatant lies to make it look like I want to be your pal, I really don’t. Believe me.

@WCTA you see the nick of this cunt now? 🤣🤣

Awe come on now DD. It's only a laugh, remember? Isn't that what you said earlier? Calling the wee yank now? Did I hit a nerve? . Quality..

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Awe come on now DD. It's only a laugh, remember? Isn't that what you said earlier? Calling the wee yank now? Did I hit a nerve? . Quality..

Hit a nerve? No, why would you? I’m just calling you out for blatant lies, yet you can’t see how fucking stupid it makes you look. 

You’re beyond fucking help. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Hit a nerve? No, why would you? I’m just calling you out for blatant lies, yet you can’t see how fucking stupid it makes you look. 

You’re beyond fucking help. 

Calm doon DD, its banter, or that not allowed anymore cuz your offended now.? Too funny.. Has the yank gotten back to you yet?