Season 19/20 - Page 90 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Cosgrove was poor and seemed, particularly in the first half, to be trying to throw himself over at every opportunity.

Doesn’t want to be there anymore, fed up with the tactics employed, as are much of the squad. 

Source: A respected ex player

28 minutes ago, Mox said:

How did the Don's standing/singing section work out today?

They sold out the stand, seemed to go well enough, although stewards tried to take a banner down which caused a bit of aggro and it went a bit quiet in the 2nd half. 

Edited by dandydunn

On 1/17/2020 at 9:54 AM, Tartan_McCole said:

Fuck knows why it's quoting and these pop up ads are a pain. 

Anyway, good wee trip to Dundee yesterday with a strong display from the Well. Taken aback by how poor the Dundee support was. Was there a boycott or something? 

43 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Fuck knows why it's quoting and these pop up ads are a pain. 

Anyway, good wee trip to Dundee yesterday with a strong display from the Well. Taken aback by how poor the Dundee support was. Was there a boycott or something? 

SAw that, looked about 1,000 Dundee fans.

That's an absolute riddy.

12 hours ago, dandydunn said:

They sold out the stand, seemed to go well enough, although stewards tried to take a banner down which caused a bit of aggro and it went a bit quiet in the 2nd half. 

If they can sort the stewarding the stand can be a success. This should have happened years ago.

They have a point re alcohol. Sell alcohol at every game except any involving the old firm. Makes sense and still gives them preferential treatment. Everyone wins 😜👍🏼

12 hours ago, dandydunn said:

That can't be right. If the police and/or stewards harass people at the football then it's always justified and NEVER for no reason.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

If they can sort the stewarding the stand can be a success. This should have happened years ago.

They have a point re alcohol. Sell alcohol at every game except any involving the old firm. Makes sense and still gives them preferential treatment. Everyone wins 😜👍🏼

I think Cormack will have another pop at the stewards. 

He wants fans to be expressive and enjoy the day out. 

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/i-want-fans-to-stand-free-new-dons-chairman-reveals-plans-for-red-army-revolution11/amp/

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

A pint occasionally may be nice, but yesterday is an example for it not being that popular. 

I had 6-7 pints before the game and stood there freezing my bollocks off, had a burger and bovril during it for a bit of internal heat, the last thing I would want to be holding on a day like yesterday is an ice cold pint, outside. 

The 90 minutes is a decent break in a drinking day imo. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

A pint occasionally may be nice, but yesterday is an example for it not being that popular. 

I had 6-7 pints before the game and stood there freezing my bollocks off, had a burger and bovril during it for a bit of internal heat, the last thing I would want to be holding on a day like yesterday is an ice cold pint, outside. 

The 90 minutes is a decent break in a drinking day imo. 

It's the same down here, on days where its freezing a pint is not high on the agenda but in warmer months you may go into pittodrie earlier to grab a pint or two

12 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Where are you getting this? I've heard Rangers haven't made up their mind yet. 

That's the problem with this board  now. Some folk ask a simple question and it is met with takin the piss. Why? No need for it. I still want Aberdeen whenever the proper draw is made.