Season 19/20 - Page 89 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Serious question.  How much will Stranraer earn tonight if 50,000 there?  I am assuming they get half the gate money which would be great for the club.

Not sure what the exchange rate is for the blue pound?

😂

reckon they’ll make £200k plus £40k for TV?

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Correct, shankland is currently ahead of him

Time will tell. Hey, I hope he goes on to success, as I do any Scot, but he is not in the Griff class as yet. Would love him to prove me wrong. Griff may have been out a while, but you cannot deny on his day he is Scotlands best striker.. Its all about opinions young fella..

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Looks like the Don's made very hard work of it today against dumbarton. Never saw it.

I

They were fucking horrific and that is a vast understatement. 

Never mind though, Mcinnes won a cup 6 years ago. 

Disgraceful. 

1 hour ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Game was awful.

In particular Connor McLennan and Bruce Anderson.

Thought Cosgrove was the worst but there was a lot of competition, looked like we've taken up walking football now. Felt sorry for McGeouch and even Campbell looking up and seeing absolutely no movement ahead!

1 minute ago, mr mojo risin said:

Thought Cosgrove was the worst but there was a lot of competition, looked like we've taken up walking football now. Felt sorry for McGeouch and even Campbell looking up and seeing absolutely no movement ahead!

Cosgrove was poor and seemed, particularly in the first half, to be trying to throw himself over at every opportunity.