Season 19/20 - Page 84 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:15 PM, slasher said:

As to whether it should have been a red, I think its one of those that looked worse in real time than it was. 

Pretty much. Can see why the referee gave it, especially if he didn't get any guidance from his assistant. He won the ball fairly enough, but went charging in like a lunatic.

46 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Pretty much. Can see why the referee gave it, especially if he didn't get any guidance from his assistant. He won the ball fairly enough, but went charging in like a lunatic.

I think that’s why a red was given, he went charging in and was always going to take everything. You could see it coming.

Edited by sbcmfc

Didn't think it was a red.  Brown's reaction got Cosgrove sent off. The ref was under pressure  - he let a close penalty call go in Aberdeen's favour in the first half.  There was always going to be a dreadful decision to redress the balance.  Ajer appears to be the new Lustig.  Clear dive and he winked at Consgrove afterwards.  Not sure it changes the result but that is completely irrelevant. Very weak refereeing.

The rolling around on the floor is one of the most embarrassing aspects of modern day football.
Imagine watching that again when your team goes through the game the next day. Suppose if you’re prepared to do it at the time you wouldn’t be bothered.  

Looked a lot worse first time watching it so can see why the ref went for a red. 

27 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We've sold out St Mirren on 29th despite being utter pish the now.

Most oft he boys from my bus fucked up and missed out on tickets so home end it is!

Seen Samo with a post on facebook looking for tickets so I'm guessing he's one of the fuck ups 😄

Edited by Terry Munro

26 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Seen Samo with a post on facebook looking for tickets so I'm guessing he's one of the fuck ups 😄

Aye, he's one of them without tickets but he goes on another bus from me but noticed he was without tickets too. Must be 20+ from my bus without tickets!

Think folk just assumed we wouldn't sell out as we've been poor and left it too late.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We've sold out St Mirren on 29th despite being utter pish the now.

Most oft he boys from my bus fucked up and missed out on tickets so home end it is!

Xmas games are great. We sold out tynecastle quite quickly. No idea how much we’ve got, just know I’ve got mine. 

On 12/23/2019 at 12:07 PM, SMcoolJ said:

Didn't think it was a red.  Brown's reaction got Cosgrove sent off. The ref was under pressure  - he let a close penalty call go in Aberdeen's favour in the first half.  There was always going to be a dreadful decision to redress the balance.  Ajer appears to be the new Lustig.  Clear dive and he winked at Consgrove afterwards.  Not sure it changes the result but that is completely irrelevant. Very weak refereeing.

Surprise surprise Cosgroves lost his red card appeal, should huv worn a Morelos mask, decision made in Glasgow so nae shock there🤬🤬🤬🤬giruy

On 12/24/2019 at 7:02 PM, RDFH64 said:

Surprise surprise Cosgroves lost his red card appeal, should huv worn a Morelos mask, decision made in Glasgow so nae shock there🤬🤬🤬🤬giruy

With all the rumours surrounding Cosgrove, could that of been his last game for the club??