Season 19/20 - Page 81 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

https://streamja.com/bXZo

If there’s any chance of an upset on the cards, you can rely on the officials to deny it happening. Absolutely disgraceful decision, apologies for the morons on commentary, favourite part was when they claim he follows through with his left leg, despite it not moving.

Close Scottish fitba, it’s full of cheating and corrupt bastards.  

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

https://streamja.com/bXZo

If there’s any chance of an upset on the cards, you can rely on the officials to deny it happening. Absolutely disgraceful decision, apologies for the morons on commentary, favourite part was when they claim he follows through with his left leg, despite it not moving.

Close Scottish fitba, it’s full of cheating and corrupt bastards.  

That’s a meaty but absolutely fair challenge for me. 

25 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Since when did the speed of a tackle become a bad thing in football? 💁‍♂️

What a cock coming away with that. 🙄

56DF348D-1911-4EDE-8887-5590389ADFD0.jpeg

I read “speed and force”, from which you conveniently left “force” out to suit your agenda.

Now I haven’t seen the challenge so I can’t comment on whether it should be a red or not but you’re not doing your argument any favours by missing out key information.

That's 3 games in a row we've been very wasteful, we should have had at least 4 today. The red card actually didn't do us any favours as it allowed us to coast till the end. As to whether it should have been a red, I think its one of those that looked worse in real time than it was. 

3 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

I read “speed and force”, from which you conveniently left “force” out to suit your agenda.

Now I haven’t seen the challenge so I can’t comment on whether it should be a red or not but you’re not doing your argument any favours by missing out key information.

Adding force to it does not make it an illegal challenge.

6 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Adding force to it does not make it an illegal challenge.

Excessive force is a red card under the laws. Combine force with speed and you could well be looking at a red.

My point is you said speed doesn’t make it a red and you’re right. But speed and force may well do. So the reporter isn’t necessarily a cock for his comments.

18 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Excessive force is a red card under the laws. Combine force with speed and you could well be looking at a red.

My point is you said speed doesn’t make it a red and you’re right. But speed and force may well do. So the reporter isn’t necessarily a cock for his comments.

Speed and force together on the ball is not illegal at all though.

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Speed and force together on the ball is not illegal at all though.

You are seriously suggesting that when assessing a challenge, and particularly whether or not a red is merited, neither speed nor force carry any degree of relevance whatsoever and should be wholly ignored?

5 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

You are seriously suggesting that when assessing a challenge, and particularly whether or not a red is merited, neither speed nor force carry any degree of relevance whatsoever and should be wholly ignored?

I’m saying that however fast or hard a ball has been cleared has no impact at all. 

47 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

I actually missed this part. Aye, a Saints fan with an ‘agenda’ with regards to what goes on at the top of the table that has absolutely no relevance to his own side’s fight to survive relegation. 😂

Edited by WCTA

37 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I’m saying that however fast or hard a ball has been cleared has no impact at all. 

You said the reporter stating that the speed and force probably made it a red was a cock for saying so.

I am saying that’s nonsense as speed and force are clearly relevant - whether you make contact with the ball or not.

Now you are saying force and speed in a challenge is irrelevant if the ball is cleared?

With all due respect, and I’m sure you’re a decent bloke and all, you are categorically wrong.

1 minute ago, DaveyDenoon said:

You said the reporter stating that the speed and force probably made it a red was a cock for saying so.

I am saying that’s nonsense as speed and force are clearly relevant - whether you make contact with the ball or not.

Now you are saying force and speed in a challenge is irrelevant if the ball is cleared?

With all due respect, and I’m sure you’re a decent bloke and all, you are categorically wrong.

The game’s fucked if you think the ball should be cleared only if it is done slowly and softly. 

1 hour ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Are you seriously suggesting there was excessive force in that challenge?