Season 19/20 - Page 77 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm not saying the red was wrong. It wasn't. It's the snowflakes in the crowd and the 2 faced arseholes on here that get up my nose. 

And the fact they can't cope with their bias being pointed out. 

I don’t know who’s being a snowflake?

i hate the faux outrage from the crowd when a player gives a bit back!

However, by any measure that was pushing the boundaries, it’s been coming for weeks, and he’s kept pushing...

Now they’ve pulled that up, hopefully next week they start on McGregors horrific shithousery (presuming he recovers from his “injury” 😂 ) and the travelling supports song book.

We can all dream.... 😘

Just now, Parklife said:

In what way didn't they cope? They didn't send Morelos off, the ref did. 

P.s. Drop the "snowflake" patter. It just screams "gammon". 

It does.

I’ve wasted a lot of time debating with Gammons and Rangers supporters this week, and that’s just the same 3 guys.

If you shout loud enough and ignore all counter arguments, it becomes fact.

SFA corrupt 👍🏻

Motherwell snowflakes👍🏻

alfredo victim. 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Also worth pointing out, Morales was not sent off for gesturing to the crowd. He was given a yellow card. Just happened to be his second. 👍

You’re not playing by the rules here.

Don’t let facts get in the way. 😂

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

You’re not playing by the rules here.

Don’t let facts get in the way. 😂

Some of the stuff is amazing though 😂😂😂 

“‘ No other player would get sent off for that “  “ picked on because he is Morales”  “ anti Rangers agenda, never a red card”

HE NEVER GOT SENT OFF FOR THAT 😂

7 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Celtic’s turn now. 😀 

Thought the Green Brigade Rod Stewart banner was a bit of a minter to be honest.  Celtic fans have been lapping up the Rod the Tim stuff for years

Despite him being a hun in the 80s...

😂

12 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Some of the stuff is amazing though 😂😂😂 

“‘ No other player would get sent off for that “  “ picked on because he is Morales”  “ anti Rangers agenda, never a red card”

HE NEVER GOT SENT OFF FOR THAT 😂

But they say it often enough and loud enough it becomes fact.

It was a straight red and he’d not troubled the ref up until that point is effectively what will he remembered from this.

😂

36 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Your first sentence is utterly ridiculous. And your second is right. He should be able to cope without a get it up you, but surely the Motherwell snowflakes could cope too? 

Okay, break it down. Does Morelos cheat? 

55 minutes ago, Parklife said:

In what way didn't they cope? They didn't send Morelos off, the ref did. 

P.s. Drop the "snowflake" patter. It just screams "gammon". 

The rush to the front of the stand to get their invective fired at the halfwit who'd just scored? 

And the snowflake patter isn't patter. It's just a handy shorthand. But thanks for the advice. 

53 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Fucking hell, are you auditioning for xmas panto ? Thats incredibly dramatic 😂😂 ‘breathtaking’ 😂😂

Ironically I had you pegged as fairly reasonable but come on to fuck. He may well be an excellent player but Morales is a flat out horrible wee bastard. My opinion would be the same if he played for Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee etc 

Nadir Ciftci was a great player for United but an utter fanny. He was regularly booked for running to the away support cupping his ear etc. Not once did United fans soil themselves and take to social media claiming victimisation. 

How is he a horrible wee bastard, exactly? 

50 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I don’t know who’s being a snowflake?

i hate the faux outrage from the crowd when a player gives a bit back!

However, by any measure that was pushing the boundaries, it’s been coming for weeks, and he’s kept pushing...

Now they’ve pulled that up, hopefully next week they start on McGregors horrific shithousery (presuming he recovers from his “injury” 😂 ) and the travelling supports song book.

We can all dream.... 😘

It does.

I’ve wasted a lot of time debating with Gammons and Rangers supporters this week, and that’s just the same 3 guys.

If you shout loud enough and ignore all counter arguments, it becomes fact.

SFA corrupt 👍🏻

Motherwell snowflakes👍🏻

alfredo victim. 👍🏻

I haven't mentioned the SFA, Motherwell fans were snowflakes today but they are not alone in being like this and I don't believe Morelos is a victim, he's more often the perpetrator. 

There are time wasters, narky arseholes and plain nasty bastards in every team but the shite on here would have you believe that it's only in the Rangers squad. 

Dundee, Motherwell, Partick, United, Saints and Aberdeen fans are all in agreement about a decision being called correctly, and are snowflakes? Which is amongst the most pathetic insult going, I think someone needs to either grow up, or take a look at themselves in the mirror. 

Football fans rarely agree on anything, apart from how pathetic Rangers fans are. 

25 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Petulant, snide,  abrasive, cowardly, sneering, arrogant, moody, bad tempered, angry...........

And that haircut is a fucking disgrace. 

Your welcome 👍

Understatement of the year, how could anyone argue he isn’t a horrible wee bastard 😂😂

Renfrew has gone full hun again but to be fair it's been a while since he turned on full hun mode. 

I'm struggling to find the hypocrisy you refer to @RenfrewBlue. Where is it? 

You said the idiocy within the posts on here is breathtaking but then compare the tamb to follow follow, erm I'd say comparing here to follow follow is beyond idiocy. If you genuinely believe that, theres no hope for you.

Edited by vanderark14

On the Morelos sending off  then it was two yellows without a doubt.  A simple little love heart sign to the  those adorable fans in the Well section would have sufficed. We need to prove we can win big games without Morelos in the side and the Hibs game on Friday will test that out. 

Edited by EddardStark

7 hours ago, kumnio said:

Dundee, Motherwell, Partick, United, Saints and Aberdeen fans are all in agreement about a decision being called correctly, and are snowflakes? Which is amongst the most pathetic insult going, I think someone needs to either grow up, or take a look at themselves in the mirror. 

Football fans rarely agree on anything, apart from how pathetic Rangers fans are. 

Where has anyone said the decision was incorrect? Go on, show me. 

6 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Petulant, snide,  abrasive, cowardly, sneering, arrogant, moody, bad tempered, angry...........

And that haircut is a fucking disgrace. 

Your welcome 👍

I'll ignore the haircut line as quite frankly it shows you must be as old as me. 

The rest applies to probably 20% of all professional footballers, yet you only harp on about Morelos. 

You're welcome. 👍

6 hours ago, kumnio said:

Understatement of the year, how could anyone argue he isn’t a horrible wee bastard 😂😂

Yet again you're making stuff up. Nobody has said he isn't all of those things. 

Your tinted specs are preventing you seeing the actual words posted it seems. 

21 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Renfrew has gone full hun again but to be fair it's been a while since he turned on full hun mode. 

I'm struggling to find the hypocrisy you refer to @RenfrewBlue. Where is it? 

You said the idiocy within the posts on here is breathtaking but then compare the tamb to follow follow, erm I'd say comparing here to follow follow is beyond idiocy. If you genuinely believe that, theres no hope for you.

Your post belies your bias. I'm in full hun mode because I see the hypocrisy on here for what it is?

Youre proving my point. 

@kumnio doesn't appear to read my posts just assumes things but that's apparently OK because his made up shit suits everyone else and let's them fire out the Hun pish, yet again. 

Not one poster on here has called him a fantasist, yet you do that with me when my posts are even remotely like his. 

If you can't spot the hypocrisy then there's no point in arguing with you. Either that or you're happy to treat Rangers fans differently. 

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Your post belies your bias. I'm in full hun mode because I see the hypocrisy on here for what it is?

Youre proving my point. 

@kumnio doesn't appear to read my posts just assumes things but that's apparently OK because his made up shit suits everyone else and let's them fire out the Hun pish, yet again. 

Not one poster on here has called him a fantasist, yet you do that with me when my posts are even remotely like his. 

If you can't spot the hypocrisy then there's no point in arguing with you. Either that or you're happy to treat Rangers fans differently. 

Grow up min. 

If you were half the person you pretend to be you would go back read your posts from yesterday and today and realise you.made a cunt of yourself. Weve all done it, nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. 

Oh yes, I'm happy to treat rangers fans differently. As I've said before the guys I.go to scotland games with are rangers fans but yes I treat rangers fans differently. 

By the way you still haven't pointed out the hypocrisy. 

Seriously, have a word with yourself and move on

Edited by vanderark14

17 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'll ignore the haircut line as quite frankly it shows you must be as old as me. 

The rest applies to probably 20% of all professional footballers, yet you only harp on about Morelos. 

You're welcome. 👍

He didn't just harp on about morelos, he also mentioned novo and an ex united player, the team.he supports. 😂😂😂😂