Season 19/20 - Page 76 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Im no fan of the green brigade but for their next trick id love to see a banner saying " fuck off trolling hills, you are a boring fat Hun bastard and hardly anybody reads your posts, nobody likes you and nobody cares if you care or not" 

11 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Maybe he’ll dump all his Celtic propaganda shit at his gigs, maybe change it & put some anti green brigade stuff in, prick took the huff at Aberdeen when locals took exception to hi Celtic love in pish 🤣🤣🤣

He’s as much a Celtic fan as Connery is a Hun. Connery even changed from Celtic to the Huns by Christ. Who the hell even does that? 😄

Just now, Farcity said:

Im no fan of the green brigade but for their next trick id love to see a banner saying " fuck off trolling hills, you are a boring fat Hun bastard and hardly anybody reads your posts, nobody likes you and nobody cares if you care or not" 

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Just watched the Morelos incident, what an absolute bell end he is, his wee sad face was funny as fuck.

The hypocrisy around Morelos is amazing. Yes, he's a narky wee nyaff of a striker and he made a daft gesture to the Motherwell fans. 

However, he'd had a stonewall penalty ignored by the ref and had taken a power of abuse from the Well fans. 

If it had been a Motherwell striker and rangers fans the posts would have been full of "hun cunts" etc. 

The bare faced idiocy within the posts, especially Jim's one comparing him to Novo, is quite breathtaking. 

It's no wonder most of the Rangers fans have stopped posting on here. It's literally from the same level as most of the utter shite posted on Follow Follow. 

Now wire in lads, because I have a hide like a rhino and couldn't give a fuck what you say about my opinion. 🦏

10 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Haha. 

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The hypocrisy around Morelos is amazing. Yes, he's a narky wee nyaff of a striker and he made a daft gesture to the Motherwell fans. 

However, he'd had a stonewall penalty ignored by the ref and had taken a power of abuse from the Well fans. 

If it had been a Motherwell striker and rangers fans the posts would have been full of "hun cunts" etc. 

The bare faced idiocy within the posts, especially Jim's one comparing him to Novo, is quite breathtaking. 

It's no wonder most of the Rangers fans have stopped posting on here. It's literally from the same level as most of the utter shite posted on Follow Follow. 

Now wire in lads, because I have a hide like a rhino and couldn't give a fuck what you say about my opinion. 🦏

Was he correctly sent off?

You act like a decent guy, but you're just as bitter as the people on twitter who have claimed SFA bias, SNP conspiracy, double standards, taig ref, racism towards him, then I gave up reading. If you want to go to follow follow, or Rangers media, where you would be better suited, then you could moan with people of your ilk. Id guess the theories on there would be more extreme than twitter, and probably more suitable for you.

You're complaining about a correct decision, its not even up for debate is it.

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You act like a decent guy, but you're just as bitter as the people on twitter who have claimed SFA bias, SNP conspiracy, double standards, taig ref, racism towards him, then I gave up reading. If you want to go to follow follow, or Rangers media, where you would be better suited, then you could moan with people of your ilk. Id guess the theories on there would be more extreme than twitter, and probably more suitable for you.

Exactly this... The hun fae Renfrew loves a bit of whataboutery, but the bare fact is that Morelos deserved his sending off for being the banger that he is

37 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Aye, you’ve got Renfrew “I’m a pure guid guy by ra way” Blue in one. He’s done that for forever. It’s sneaky from the wee rascal. 😄

Edited by WCTA

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Being an utter Brexit supporting piece of scum isn't even his worst sin.

Keeping The Who's wonderful new album off number 1 with his orchestrated mush quite certainly is.

This site is for decent football fans, your post earlier.

your first sentence doesn’t put you in that bracket 

12 minutes ago, 86glebestreet said:

My post didn't mention football.

It mentioned Sir Rod's stated political persuasion and the sales of his latest product.

3 hours ago, kumnio said:

Where did I say I disagreed with the red card? My posts not about that decision. It was perfectly correct. 

My post is about you lot of 2 faced whingers. 

It's not me that'd be at home in an echo chamber site. It's you. 

3 hours ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Exactly this... The hun fae Renfrew loves a bit of whataboutery, but the bare fact is that Morelos deserved his sending off for being the banger that he is

Did you read my post? And by calling me a Hun you're exposing your own bias. 

If it had been Scott Brown the Celtic fans would be looking for a sainthood for him. 

2 hours ago, WCTA said:

Aye, you’ve got Renfrew “I’m a pure guid guy by ra way” Blue in one. He’s done that for forever. It’s sneaky from the wee rascal. 😄

And you can kiss my rusty sheriffs badge ya tadger! 😉

It's amazing how folk have assumed I disagree with the red card. It was spot on and daft from Morelos. I'm just pointing out the 2 faced twats on here, that is all. 

2 hours ago, 86glebestreet said:

Decent football fans? 

Bunch of hypocritical snowflakes you mean. 

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Where did I say I disagreed with the red card? My posts not about that decision. It was perfectly correct. 

My post is about you lot of 2 faced whingers. 

It's not me that'd be at home in an echo chamber site. It's you. 

His stonewall penalty is surely cancelled out by the numerous dives the little piece of shit has taken over the course of his Rangers career. Secondly, he is supposed to be a professional, reacting to the crowd is fucking stupid. He scored against thrm, isn't that payback enough. He is a fucking fanny, pure and simple. 

11 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

By the letter of the law it’s a sending off but players should be allowed to give it back to the fans a wee bit, was all part of the fun 

I almost have some sympathy for Morelos.

I don’t think celebrating a goal should be a punishable offence.

However... Morelos has been pushing the boundaries of goading opposition fans all season(in Europe aswell, Porto away in particular) and has taken it too far today. He’d already been booked today for his 11th foul and been involved in a couple of off the ball incidents.

The whole racism, anti Rangers, Poor Alfredo nonsense doesn’t wash, it’s always him because he’s always getting involved with the opposition, no other reason.

He changed direction and ran 25 yards away from his own fans to give it a GIRUY to the most vociferous section of the Motherwell support, not to victim blame, but fuck me, that’s asking for it....

Michael Hogdon was given a retrospective “trial by sportscene” 2 match ban for making an identical gesture to his own support, so he’s got off lightly as it turns out....

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

His stonewall penalty is surely cancelled out by the numerous dives the little piece of shit has taken over the course of his Rangers career. Secondly, he is supposed to be a professional, reacting to the crowd is fucking stupid. He scored against thrm, isn't that payback enough. He is a fucking fanny, pure and simple. 

Your first sentence is utterly ridiculous. And your second is right. He should be able to cope without a get it up you, but surely the Motherwell snowflakes could cope too? 

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

However... Morelos has been pushing the boundaries of goading opposition fans all season(in Europe aswell, Porto away in particular) and has taken it too far today. He’d already been booked today for his 11th foul and been involved in a couple of off the ball incidents.

The whole racism, anti Rangers, Poor Alfredo nonsense doesn’t wash, it’s always him because he’s always getting involved with the opposition, no other reason.

He changed direction and ran 25 yards away from his own fans to give it a GIRUY to the most vociferous section of the Motherwell support, not to victim blame, but fuck me, that’s asking for it....

Michael Hogdon was given a retrospective “trial by sportscene” 2 match ban for making an identical gesture to his own support, so he’s got off lightly as it turns out....

I'm not saying the red was wrong. It wasn't. It's the snowflakes in the crowd and the 2 faced arseholes on here that get up my nose. 

And the fact they can't cope with their bias being pointed out. 

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Your first sentence is utterly ridiculous. And your second is right. He should be able to cope without a get it up you, but surely the Motherwell snowflakes could cope too? 

In what way didn't they cope? They didn't send Morelos off, the ref did. 

P.s. Drop the "snowflake" patter. It just screams "gammon". 

9 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Can’t disagree with any of that. 

I also think the vast majority of fans wouldn’t complain about it either.

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Fucking hell, are you auditioning for xmas panto ? Thats incredibly dramatic 😂😂 ‘breathtaking’ 😂😂

Ironically I had you pegged as fairly reasonable but come on to fuck. He may well be an excellent player but Morales is a flat out horrible wee bastard. My opinion would be the same if he played for Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee etc 

Nadir Ciftci was a great player for United but an utter fanny. He was regularly booked for running to the away support cupping his ear etc. Not once did United fans soil themselves and take to social media claiming victimisation.