Season 19/20 - Page 75 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Good old Glasgow Rangers.  Cue the sectarian replies.  Wonder if Parkie will reply lol. GIRUY.  Rangers ans Scotland forever.  And Glenlivet.  Cmon the hibees.

Wrong site mate.

Why don't you fuck off to Sevco Media where that kind of statement is applauded with glee.

This site is for decent football fans only.

4 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Wrong site mate.

Why don't you fuck off to Sevco Media where that kind of statement is applauded with glee.

This site is for decent football fans only.

So anyone that doesn't support Rangers and Scotland then?  No.  I wont fuck off but will reply to sectarian abuse I get on here.  I don't go on clubsites but like this one as I am tartan army.  Doesn't mean I should receive abuse for being a Rangers fan.  I am more controversial than the other ones on here who pander to you guys.  But never personal.  My Glenlivet is going down nice thanks.  Be nice  ❤️ 

12 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

So anyone that doesn't support Rangers and Scotland then?  No.  I wont fuck off but will reply to sectarian abuse I get on here.  I don't go on clubsites but like this one as I am tartan army.  Doesn't mean I should receive abuse for being a Rangers fan.  I am more controversial than the other ones on here who pander to you guys.  But never personal.  My Glenlivet is going down nice thanks.  Be nice  ❤️ 

Just for clarification... you don't get "abuse for being a Rangers fan", you get abuse because you're an arsehole. 

Hope this clarifies things for you. 

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Morales really is a horrible rat bastard 😂😂 Im surprised he never walked sooner. He’s fast approaching Nacho Novo levels of sub human scum. Something I thought was surely beyond reach 

The shrugging of the shoulders and pleading with the ref was pathetic. My one year old behaves better

20 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

To be fair to Gerrard he knew exactly what he done and expect he will get privately hammered. 

I saw some stats today relating to morelos and cosgrove. Their stats are very similar in terms of chances and goals scored yet one is supposedly worth 20 30 or 40m 😂. Depends how much drink traynor has had

7 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Just seen that on The Herald website, and had a wee laugh at it. Quite good for them.

Maybe he’ll dump all his Celtic propaganda shit at his gigs, maybe change it & put some anti green brigade stuff in, prick took the huff at Aberdeen when locals took exception to hi Celtic love in pish 🤣🤣🤣