Season 19/20 - Page 74 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

30 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Dons Hibsing it today. How is that cunt still in that job. Perennial achiever of fuck all. 

Why is anybody in a job apart from the Celtic manager?

Now off you pop, go back to mocking the handicapped and digging at lesbians.

You are a weasel. 

Edited by Farcity

7 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Why is anybody in a job apart from the Celtic manager?

Now off you pop, go back to mocking the handicapped and digging at lesbians.

You are a weasel. 

Oooofffft someone’s no happy....once again. Miserable cunt that you are.

19 minutes ago, Mox said:

That Scott Allan pass for Hibs first goal yesterday was absolutely sublime.

He's had a couple of those this season. He can be absolutely excellent but just nowhere near consistently enough. 

14 hours ago, Mox said:

That Scott Allan pass for Hibs first goal yesterday was absolutely sublime.

14 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

He's had a couple of those this season. He can be absolutely excellent but just nowhere near consistently enough. 

Until a few weeks ago his sole contribution this season had been a through ball at Ibrox in a 6-1 pasting.

Played a good pass against Motherwell and one yesterday, so starting to up his contribution under Jack Ross. 😂

12 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Until a few weeks ago his sole contribution this season had been a through ball at Ibrox in a 6-1 pasting.

Played a good pass against Motherwell and one yesterday, so starting to up his contribution under Jack Ross. 😂

Eh? 

Guy has scored 7 goals this season, plus his other assists. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scott-allan/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/60904/saison/2019/wettbewerb/SC1/verein/903

Just now, sbcmfc said:

I was being slightly facetious.

Haha, liberal definition of the word 'slightly'... 

He has in fairness been hot and cold this season. Scratch that; his entire career. 

On 12/3/2019 at 5:23 PM, vanderark14 said:

He really is a fucking dick. What a great way to promote the game in scotland. The SPFL should be demanding be is sacked from sky immediately 

And if he uses that wanky presenter phrase 'at the top of the show' one more time i might just put my foot through the tv 😡

23 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Hibs look a different team with the new manger. Quite happy with drawing them in the cup. Should be a good game, a free hit for United against a top league side. 👍 

Absolutely, JR is a top manager in my opinion, shouldn’t have went to Sunderland as they’re a car crash of a club, I’m going to predict he’ll be at the Hibees for the next 10 years., and be very successful.  

46 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Absolutely, JR is a top manager in my opinion, shouldn’t have went to Sunderland as they’re a car crash of a club, I’m going to predict he’ll be at the Hibees for the next 10 years., and be very successful.  

If he’s successful he’ll be heading to the smellies after Lennon goes tonto