Season 19/20 - Page 72 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

There’s a link on an aberdeen page to a follow follow thread. I only managed one page. Apparently there should be a clampdown on all the sectarian singing, racist abuse to morales, wishing jack dead and the Ibrox disaster. 

I heard a couple of people attempting a Shinnie song which lasted 2 lines, but I also heard lots of people up to their knees in fenian blood. 

A couple of posters there tried to point that out to them, but they got either abused or ignored from the staunch ones. It’s tremendous. 

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

There’s a link on an aberdeen page to a follow follow thread. I only managed one page. Apparently there should be a clampdown on all the sectarian singing, racist abuse to morales, wishing jack dead and the Ibrox disaster. 

I heard a couple of people attempting a Shinnie song which lasted 2 lines, but I also heard lots of people up to their knees in fenian blood. 

A couple of posters there tried to point that out to them, but they got either abused or ignored from the staunch ones. It’s tremendous. 

It's the same after every game, the huns are absolutely desperate to point the finger, even more so since they returned from the dead with an even worse version than the pre 2012 hun

They always hear something or see something that isn't there. The ibrox disaster song is always heard despite not being sung in years. They're now hearing racist monkey noises aimed at tavernier.

Is there another support in the world like that lot? 

Edited by vanderark14

9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

What will happen when these bigoted Britannic cavemen discover Hong Kong was given back to the Chinese ? :lol:

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

It's the same after every game, the huns are absolutely desperate to point the finger, even more so since they returned from the dead with an even worse version than the pre 2012 hun

They always hear something or see something that isn't there. The ibrox disaster song is always heard despite not being sung in years. They're now hearing racist monkey noises aimed at tavernier.

Is there another support in the world like that lot? 

What amazes me most is when seemingly normal huns try and claim the folk on those websites are in the minority amongst the Rangers support.

Are they fuck!

38 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

What amazes me most is when seemingly normal huns try and claim the folk on those websites are in the minority amongst the Rangers support.

Are they fuck!

It’s like they all say they dont sing the songs.

Who is singing them then? 😂

7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Rangers and their support seem to be doing this a lot.

Spreading disinformation very loudly, then ignoring what actually happened.

Throw enough mud and some will stick.

One guy has seen video footage online of a banana being thrown at tavanier. Another couple of favourites was when some questioned when Aberdeen would stop singing about something that happened in the past and they hope the sfa and media disgrace the support like they get every week in all the press when they sing something untoward (which doesn’t happen often as this is practically gone from our support) 😂😂

You really have to wonder what planet these people live on. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

One guy has seen video footage online of a banana being thrown at tavanier.

It was the curved crust of a pie that was thrown at him, though some will still swear blind it's a banana* and racially motivated.

*Resisted the Red Dwarf reference

10 minutes ago, in5omniac said:

It was the curved crust of a pie that was thrown at him, though some will still swear blind it's a banana* and racially motivated.

*Resisted the Red Dwarf reference

If only he had had a red white and blue striped umbrella to protect himself with.

An entire thread of non rangers fans pointing out it wasn’t a banana, interspersed with huns completely ignoring the fact it wasn’t a banana.

They’ve got loads of previous for this, by the next time Aberdeen play Rangers this will be accepted fact.

Fans should not be throwing things at players, but the attempt to add a racist slant to it by making it a banana completely undermines that point.

4 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

An entire thread of non rangers fans pointing out it wasn’t a banana, interspersed with huns completely ignoring the fact it wasn’t a banana.

They’ve got loads of previous for this, by the next time Aberdeen play Rangers this will be accepted fact.

Fans should not be throwing things at players, but the attempt to add a racist slant to it by making it a banana completely undermines that point.

😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Are they fuck!

How many folk do you think post on even the biggest of these forums? Seriously? 

The vast majority of Rangers supporters don't go to games. 

52 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I get your first point.

Don't really get the 2nd bit? Is it the bad ones that go to the games? Or is it the bad ones that are vile angry bams online? Or both? Or neither? 😂

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

they are not supporters then. nor are they fans. unless by not going to the game, they are supporting the team and club through other endeavours - money raising ventures etc

20 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

they are not supporters then. nor are they fans. unless by not going to the game, they are supporting the team and club through other endeavours - money raising ventures etc

Hawd the bus. I had a season ticket at Ibrox for 25 years but gave it up a couple of years ago. Does that mean I’m not a supporter any more? 

20 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Hawd the bus. I had a season ticket at Ibrox for 25 years but gave it up a couple of years ago. Does that mean I’m not a supporter any more? 

Depends. Tell us how many fingers you have and what size of jersey you are? 

22 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I doubt this will change your mind on mcinnes and I'm not actually trying to but I got sent this tonight.

we are 4 points better off at this stage than the 16/17 season when we had mclean jack hayes rooney shinnie and maddison in the team. Mental. Despite the poor performances we still have more points at this stage of the season compared to any other under mcinnes. 

IMO he should have one more cup in the trophy cabinet, there was one scottish cup final where I felt we should have won it. 

I wont shed tears if he left but I'm not going to he jumping for joy either. Theres a few fans on the forums who hate him and cant wait to get rid of him, I'm not really seeing the need for that level of hatred.........yet 😂😂