Season 19/20 - Page 69 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

i knew what you meant. I just wanted to re-emphasise my point!  To emphasise yet further again, McInnes will fudge his Huggies tomorrow.

I had a debate with dandydunn recently where I said its unrealistic to expect more from Aberdeen without investment and a severe change in mind set however that doesnt excuse mcinnes's comments about rangers or the way he shits his pants when they or Celtic come to town. 

I doubt I will see the game because I'll be working anyway 

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, dan cake said:

Hertz set to appoint a manager who’s only contribution to football in this country was getting battered by Joey Barton

The Scottish press will tear the poor cunt a new arse unless he starts winning straight away.

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

To be fair, who’s subscribing to Premier to watch Dundee v Motherwell. 😂

I kind of get it.

Anybody see Kris Boyd’s comments at the weekend. 😱

That’s who will be selling Scottish football after this season when we go from BT to sky only.

I'll watch the 2 on BBC as I still believe you need 2 teams to make a football match, other than those at the game how many people actually want to watch Rangers v Stranraer??

Scottish fitba isn’t great, but these bastards that make a living in the press from nothing but criticising it do my head in. Boyd was a fat waster, he has no right to criticise anyone, the likes of Provan, Nicholas etc who suck off Sky Sports collective cock are nothing but turn coat subservient wankers. 

Our game is ridiculously underfunded, the money we get compared to Scandinavian countries for example was pathetic, even based on per customer. 

46 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Scottish fitba isn’t great, but these bastards that make a living in the press from nothing but criticising it do my head in. Boyd was a fat waster, he has no right to criticise anyone, the likes of Provan, Nicholas etc who suck off Sky Sports collective cock are nothing but turn coat subservient wankers. 

Our game is ridiculously underfunded, the money we get compared to Scandinavian countries for example was pathetic, even based on per customer. 

Couldn’t agree more.

The elephant in the room is the pitiful amount clubs receive for trying to develop their own talent, only for bigger clubs to swoop in and take them for peanuts as well. 

Don’t get me wrong, a lot of Scotland’s problems are self inflicted but we have many people and institutions, within and outwith Scotland working against improving the game.

5 hours ago, kumnio said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46279568

16 hours ago, mr mojo risin said:

I'll watch the 2 on BBC as I still believe you need 2 teams to make a football match, other than those at the game how many people actually want to watch Rangers v Stranraer??

It might be controversial but unless it was on a free channel I wouldn't be watching Rangers v Stranraer 

11 hours ago, kumnio said:

Great post - and give me Michael Stewart, Chris Sutton, Tom English any day of the week over any of the above negative pricks.

13 hours ago, kumnio said:

Scottish fitba could be better if those involved in running it started to believe it takes more than two teams to make a league. Scotland whores itself to sky sports who only want old firm matches, the game is kept on life support by sky because those in charge don;t have the balls or brains to think of something different. 

Your club's manager likely to be sacked in the next couple of weeks ?

There is one thing you won't need to worry about.

Mr Owen Columba Coyle has taken charge of Chennaiyin Football Club in the Hero Indian Super League.

What a fall he's had compared to nine or ten years ago.