Season 19/20 - Page 65 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

21 hours ago, WCTA said:

Right. There’s something fucked up going on here. I’m steaming. I agree massively with Renfrew and I can’t find any single way to twist this against him. 😄

Sorry mate, I should have given you some warning so you could prepare yourself. 😂

I just can't stand folk assuming things about you, just because you happen to support a particular team. 

If you have to define yourself by a football team, then you're a sad lifeless fucker. It's just a game. 

15 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

I was just discussing this with my gf last night, it's actually depressing that there's people in this country that would vote for food banks and selling off the nhs because they think the SNP are against their sports team. 

I tell this to people from outside of Scotland and they think I'm joking but these fucking cretins exist, and many of them as well. 

They really are sad bastards. Their Butchers aprons are more important than actual people. 

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

As I said earlier and for some reason received a ban for stating facts it’s now 3 in a row for Hibs. Master stroke from the Lesbian. 

God only knows why you would receive a ban. Sniders against handicapped and now lesbians. You seem like a really nice guy. 

54 minutes ago, Farcity said:

God only knows why you would receive a ban. Sniders against handicapped and now lesbians. You seem like a really nice guy. 

I got a warning and a suspended sentence for calling him out. 

Seems fair. 🤔

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You didn't use that word the first time. 

Faking innocence doesn't suit you. 

No I used Dyke however people got all faux offended so I’m using Lesbian and still the snowflakes are out. A word she’d use herself, the press would use yet on here people get offended....it’s the world we live in now. 

Innocence? 

Edited by macy37

7 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Anyhow what a great appointment. What’s going on across the city with the Diets (now now don’t get offended), surely they’ve got an appointment announcement soon?

Don't know, you usually have the inside info on managerial appointments.

Give us your insight, so we can avoid backing them for the job.

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Hold on, is she not a lesbian??

You are like that mouth that stands in the corner of the boozer that nobody really drinks with as they are somewhat embarrassing. 

You were the same crater that was describing women as split arses not so long ago. 

A sad, sad, Chubby Brown tribute act. Nobody likes him much either. 

2 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

I'm not even sure if he's just an arsehole in real life or if he's trying to be overly edgy? Either way, he's an absolute roaster. Rolling Hills has better patter.

I hold you entirely responsible for the amount of absolute shite this will undoubtedly result in.

ETA - Exhibit A would appear to have been presented.....

Edited by SMcoolJ

23 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Is that the Celtic equivalent of a 90 minute bigot?

I think there’s a lot of folk on both sides just go along with it in the moment, rather than really believe in it. Others can’t separate it from “real life” and are toxic bigots as a result.

Agree. I'm the 90 minute man. I'm no a bigot, but I do hate rangers with a.passion. I sing along in the pub with my pals when we play them, it's good natured banter. I know the words, but that's the end of it. I don't take it home wae me. I could not give a flying fuck about the troubles or the ira. I have good pals over here that support rangers, Kilmarnock, even a Jambo. They sing aswell on game day, nothing wrong wae that. At the end of the day, we are all Scottish...

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Agree. I'm the 90 minute man. I'm no a bigot, but I do hate rangers with a.passion. I sing along in the pub with my pals when we play them, it's good natured banter. I know the words, but that's the end of it. I don't take it home wae me. I could not give a flying fuck about the troubles or the ira. I have good pals over here that support rangers, Kilmarnock, even a Jambo. They sing aswell on game day, nothing wrong wae that. At the end of the day, we are all Scottish...

You’re a total eejit but you’re probably the one guy who is 100% genuine in saying this. 😂

7 hours ago, macy37 said:

No I used Dyke however people got all faux offended so I’m using Lesbian and still the snowflakes are out. A word she’d use herself, the press would use yet on here people get offended....it’s the world we live in now. 

Innocence? 

What’s her sexual orientation got to do with hibs winning games 🤯

10 hours ago, macy37 said:

Innocence? 

It's not faux, you are offensive. 

Why does the woman's sexuality need to be brought up?

Its like us saying onanist instead of Macy37.