Season 19/20 - Page 64 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Jim Beem said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Holy fuck. You are anย awfy precious cunt. Saints are miles down my list Im afraid to say ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ive always thought he was a dirty bastard, clever with it though. And yes, Iโ€™d definitely take someone like him in my team. ๐Ÿ‘

Thought it was a good point in the end given your position soย ย Ive no idea why I seem to ย have 2 saints frothing away. Was House of Bruar closed or something ?ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hardly frothing pal. I enjoy the odd bit of needle you give us Farmers every now and again. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜„

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

Hardly frothing pal. I enjoy the odd bit of needle you give us Farmers every now and again. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜„

Genuinely think he is a dirty bastard, always have done. Amazed thats his first red, makes hisย shite-housing ย even moreย admirable.ย ย Heโ€™ll be vital if you go down, if you want to come back up in less than 5 years that is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ณ

19 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Absolutely criminal from Mcinnes again. The quicker this cunt gets sacked, the better.ย 

Dreadful decision making from McInnes yesterday.ย  Not the first time we have been in total control when, out ofย nowhere,ย  he makes terrible substitutions and deploys "game-management".ย  Asย well as screwing with our own dynamic and motivation, itย must give oppositionย teams a huge lift.ย  The moment McInnes got involved yesterday 1-1 was a forgone conclusion.

The Vanguard Bears have tweeted tonight that if you support Rangers you can't vote for the SNP.ย 

Interestingly they are currently getting told to fuck off by almost every responder. Glad to see my fellow bears putting these halfwits in their place.ย 

I've said it before, if you define your life by the football club you follow then you're a sad wee twat that really needs to grow the fuck up.ย 

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The Vanguard Bears have tweeted tonight that if you support Rangers you can't vote for the SNP.ย 

Interestingly they are currently getting told to fuck off by almost every responder. Glad to see my fellow bears putting these halfwits in their place.ย 

I've said it before, if you define your life by the football club you follow then you're a sad wee twat that really needs to grow the fuck up.ย 

Right. Thereโ€™s something fucked up going on here. Iโ€™m steaming. I agree massively with Renfrew and I canโ€™t find any single way to twist this against him.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I was just discussing this with my gf last night, it's actually depressing that there's people in this country that would vote for food banks and selling off the nhs because they think the SNP are against their sports team.ย 

I tell this to people from outside of Scotland and they think I'm joking but these fucking cretins exist, and many of them as well.ย 

ย 

Edited by Terry Munro

Along a similar vein.

Jeremy Corbynโ€™s chance meeting with Celtic fans in Cluj....

Was that a cynical set up to try and win back the working class catholic vote from the SNP?

Presuming Billy McStaunchface is a lost cause given Corbynsย association with the IRA etc.

Iโ€™d need a bit of convincing he just happened to be on a flight to Romania. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Working class people from the west of Scotland, from mining villages orย the shadows of Ravenscraig orย using food banks, but voting Tory because theyโ€™ve got a Union Jack in their flyer. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

If you look at all the worst of the stuff on twitter against the SNP and to a lesser extent labour almost to a man, their profile instantly screams hun. Itโ€™s frightening how theyโ€™ve got football, religion and now politics all so intertwined that they canโ€™t separate them. Itโ€™s good that some folk are standing up and calling them out. Otherwise weโ€™d start to believe all Rangers fans had the same politics.

44 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

ย 

If you look at all the worst of the stuff on twitter against the SNP and to a lesser extent labour almost to a man, their profile instantly screams hun. Itโ€™s frightening how theyโ€™ve got football, religion and now politics all so intertwined that they canโ€™t separate them. Itโ€™s good that some folk are standing up and calling them out. Otherwise weโ€™d start to believe all Rangers fans had the same politics.

They are a weird, weird bunch.

That said, folk that go to Scotland games and shove independence down your throat are just as bad.

2 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

I was just discussing this with my gf last night, it's actually depressing that there's people in this country that would vote for food banks and selling off the nhs because they think the SNP are against their sports team.ย 

ย 

ย 

I was arguing with a "mate" last night who is a big Celtic man, sings all the provo songs under the sun but won't vote SNP and will vote Labour, who are against Scotland being independent.

Now I'm not saying you should link football and politics but if you feel that strongly about a free Ireland, I find it strange why you would dislike the only main party in Scotland wanting an independent Scotland!

40 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I was arguing with a "mate" last night who is a big Celtic man, sings all the provo songs under the sun but won't vote SNP and will vote Labour, who are against Scotland being independent.

Now I'm not saying you should link football and politics but if you feel that strongly about a free Ireland, I find it strange why you would dislike the only main party in Scotland wanting an independent Scotland!

I've said many, many times that a lot of folk who sing rebs just see it as some extension of supporting Celtic and nothing more. One of my best mates gets called the Fenian record player because he knows every lyric to every song, but I doubt he could tell you theย year that the troubles started/finished, and probably thinks Chucky Arla was a Lisbon Lion.

Edited by Terry Munro

4 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

I tell this to people from outside of Scotland and they think I'm joking but these fucking cretins exist, and many of them as well.ย 

ย 

Never underestimate the pulling power of a union that has given them eff all as well.

3 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

I've said many, many times that a lot of folk who sing rebs just see it as some extension of supporting Celtic and nothing more. One of my best mates gets called the Fenian record player because he knows every lyric to every song, but I doubt he could tell you theย year that the troubles started/finished, and probably thinks Chucky Arla was a Lisbon Lion.

hahaha, know the type well!

3 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Is that the Celtic equivalent of a 90 minute bigot?

I think thereโ€™s a lot of folk on both sides just go along with it in the moment, rather than really believe in it.ย Others canโ€™t separateย it from โ€œreal lifeโ€ and are toxic bigots as a result.