Season 19/20 - Page 63 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

And the Accies pull one back. Wont last though. 😢🤣

You were right.  What a goal.  Game on Ramy.  Looking forward to the final next month.  Hopefully it will be close.  But Rangers are still too vulnerable at the back I think and Celtic could punish them for that.  Funny old game though!!

43 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You were right.  What a goal.  Game on Ramy.  Looking forward to the final next month.  Hopefully it will be close.  But Rangers are still too vulnerable at the back I think and Celtic could punish them for that.  Funny old game though!!

Agreed mate. Should be a crackin match. Still confident we will win though pal..👍

No show from us in the second half today. Should have been well out of sight by then. Kent's class was the difference when it came to finishing.  Massive game in Rotterdam on Thursday. After that its an incredible run of tough games in December 

Hearts h

Aberdeen a

Celtic - LCF

Young Boys - EL

Motherwell a

Hibs a 

Killie h

Celtic a 

5 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Nonsense - he left his foot in after then tackle was over (for the avoidance of doubt this does not refer to the red card incident).

He's one very clever user of the darker arts of the game.

What incident was it then? It seems out of everyone watching it, commentators, analysts, managers and players didn’t see it, yet you did. 

6 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Nonsense - he left his foot in after then tackle was over (for the avoidance of doubt this does not refer to the red card incident).

He's one very clever user of the darker arts of the game.

😎 got you the dark glasses, all you need now is the white stick & guide dog. 

16 minutes ago, Capital Saint said:

Based on one game? That's his first red card since he joined Saints 10 years ago. 343 games

United would’ve killed for a hard but fair ballwinner like Davidson the last few years. Mr. Beem does carry a lot of jealousy over anything Saints related. 😂

8 minutes ago, WCTA said:

United would’ve killed for a hard but fair ballwinner like Davidson the last few years. Mr. Beem does carry a lot of jealousy over anything Saints related. 😂

😂😂😂 Holy fuck. You are an awfy precious cunt. Saints are miles down my list Im afraid to say 😂

Ive always thought he was a dirty bastard, clever with it though. And yes, I’d definitely take someone like him in my team. 👍

Thought it was a good point in the end given your position so  Ive no idea why I seem to  have 2 saints frothing away. Was House of Bruar closed or something ?   😃