Season 19/20 - Page 62 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

12 hours ago, slasher said:

Away you tae feck with your common sense. There are retarded huns on here trying to score some points 😜

Sadly, if you have a wee look on the other thread, it appears to be true. 

Why anyone would go to a game to support your rivals opponents is beyond me. 

Bitter and sad beyond belief. 

37 minutes ago, Farcity said:

No worse than loads of arseholes going in the away end at Hampden to support Northern Ireland against the country of their birth I'd have thought. 

Maybe marginally. There's a bizarre bunch of folk born in Scotland who identify as Northern Irish or Southern Irish. 

I don't get it but it's a thing. 

The Celtic fans at the game are marginally worse as they don't identify as Wrexhamites, I would think. 

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Maybe marginally. There's a bizarre bunch of folk born in Scotland who identify as Northern Irish or Southern Irish. 

The Celtic fans at the game are marginally worse as they don't identify as Wrexhamites, I would think. 

There is a group within Celtic support who are pally with Wrexham and Bohemians. Hence the banner at the game too.

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Wrexham/Celtic/Bohemians have a had a friendship going on for a years.

I know a boy that supports Celtic and he goes down to Wrexham regularly with other Celtic fans.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Wrexham/Celtic/Bohemians have a had a friendship going on for a years.

I know a boy that supports Celtic and he goes down to Wrexham regularly with other Celtic fans.

I did not know that. I know heehaw about Wrexham so wasn't aware they were an Irish Welsh club. 😉

On 11/17/2019 at 11:20 PM, Farcity said:

No worse than loads of arseholes going in the away end at Hampden to support Northern Ireland against the country of their birth I'd have thought. 

Not to mention turning out to support england at Hampden last summer, or they clowns that supported Ireland at Parkhead when the closest they've come to the emerald isle is a couple pints of Guinness. 

On 11/16/2019 at 10:58 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

Ray McKinnon sacked by Falkirk.

Another who seems to keep getting jobs despite a constant track record of failure.

Personally delighted with the goings on at Falkirk, but probably not as delighted as the good* people of Greenock. 

*There must be SOME good people there, right? 

Looking forward to watching Linlithgow Rose v Falkirk tonight. Are Falkirk a basket case there for the taking or will they benefit from not having a daft as a manager? A colleague has her boy playing in this tonight, Lewis Toshney, back after a long injury. Good luck to him. Seem to remember him doing a decent turn for Killie on loan.