Season 19/20 - Page 60 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

If you can’t sing 10 German bombers on Remembrance Sunday, when can you.

😂

I’ve no idea what they were singing today. One thing that does intrigue me is that all “the decent rangers fans” claim to not even know the names/words of these songs, but 40,000 of them were belting it out on Thursday night.

How can it be so loud when everyone claims they don’t join in.....

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

If you can’t sing 10 German bombers on Remembrance Sunday, when can you.

😂

I’ve no idea what they were singing today. One thing that does intrigue me is that all “the decent rangers fans” claim to not even know the names/words of these songs, but 40,000 of them were belting it out on Thursday night.

How can it be so loud when everyone claims they don’t join in.....

Oh I know the words and names of some of the songs but I don't sing them. That's partly why I don't go anymore. Too many fuckwits. 

To be fair I've stopped going to Scotland games too partly because of the fuckwits in the support. 

It's just the Scotland ones don't sing illegal songs. They're cunts in different ways. 

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

Oh I know the words and names of some of the songs but I don't sing them. That's partly why I don't go anymore. Too many fuckwits. 

To be fair I've stopped going to Scotland games too partly because of the fuckwits in the support. 

It's just the Scotland ones don't sing illegal songs. They're cunts in different ways. 

You mean Scotland fans are not as Hunny as they used to be in the good old Proddy days?

46 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Are you maybe just getting a grumpy old bastard? 😜

32 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Have you ever went Greaves walking in the past?

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but he throws in these sort of “mistakes”.

Presumably to stimulate replies?

He’s often accused of killing the board, but you could argue by pushing folks buttons and stimulating replies he’s keeping it alive....

18 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

He’s often accused of killing the board, but you could argue by pushing folks buttons and stimulating replies he’s keeping it alive....

How sad. Help required in that case I fear. Cheers for the heads up. I really should pay more attention. 

13 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Are you maybe just getting a grumpy old bastard? 😜

To be honest, I've always been this grumpy. 😂

Edit - And my singing voice is so bad I've been paid to clear rooms before. 

Edited by RenfrewBlue

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Like this one?

On 11/10/2019 at 12:03 PM, Jim Beem said:

I can see them making a move for team GB curling stalwart Rhona Muirhead. Would certainly keep the locals happy 👍

Maybe we have found another one of his aliases? 

5 minutes ago, Farcity said:

He is another duplicate, blatantly obvious who too.  

I’ve given up trying to keep track of who’s got duplicate accounts. I have a few on ignore and I limit replies nowadays. No point engaging with certain members because they’re only here to wind others up or repeat the same shit day in day out because they can’t handle anyone disagreeing with them.