Season 19/20 - Page 49 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, JECK said:

Just compare the wage budgets and transfer fees of the Aberdeen and celtics teams and you'll then discover the reason for the outcome. Sh*t and embarrassing league as usual.

That's only part of the story otherwise Celtic would have annihilated Livingston and they didn't. 

If you're organised and committed enough you don't get murdered like this. 

8 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Most I know have been calling for his head for quite some time now.

I can't see how he's improving Aberdeen now. 

I know since he arrived there's been a big difference but he's definitely plateaued and he doesn't seem to have any OF tactics. 

Bold prediction, Motherwell are going to record their 1st league win at Ibrox since 1997.

25/1 with Ladbrokes. 👍🏻

Kidding aside, we tend to pick up results in games like this when least expected.

Here’s our last league win (excuse the dodgy singing, it was 22 years ago. 😜 )

8 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I can't see how he's improving Aberdeen now. 

I know since he arrived there's been a big difference but he's definitely plateaued and he doesn't seem to have any OF tactics. 

Stuart McCall at Motherwell.

His record against the old firm was horrific, but it was his defeatist attitude that really irked the fans.

We’d have lost the play off with him in charge, Barraclough wasn’t very good, but his approach to that game was spot on.

15 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Stuart McCall at Motherwell.

His record against the old firm was horrific, but it was his defeatist attitude that really irked the fans.

We’d have lost the play off with him in charge, Barraclough wasn’t very good, but his approach to that game was spot on.

The fact we lost the playoff with him in charge kind of proves your point. 

It's the lack of obvious fight. At least if Livingston get beat they've made you work and left you with a bruise or 17.

24 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Bold prediction, Motherwell are going to record their 1st league win at Ibrox since 1997.

25/1 with Ladbrokes. 👍🏻

Kidding aside, we tend to pick up results in games like this when least expected.

Conversly, we have tended to be poor after European games.

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The fact we lost the playoff with him in charge kind of proves your point. 

It's the lack of obvious fight. At least if Livingston get beat they've made you work and left you with a bruise or 17.

He did promise he’d keep us in the premier league, although we didn’t expect it to be that way.  😂

Our only win at Ibrox in 22 years and the fact the manager was a complete outsider to Scottish football was a big factor in my eyes.

30 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

25/1 with Ladbrokes. 👍🏻

Here's hoping..😉

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Id be interested to hear what the Aberdeen fans on here think of him now. 

I seem to remember them being fairly evenly split before but I'm assuming that's not going to be the picture now. 

He’s an utter cunt and his time was up 2-3 years ago. 

58 minutes ago, JECK said:

Just compare the wage budgets and transfer fees of the Aberdeen and celtics teams and you'll then discover the reason for the outcome. Sh*t and embarrassing league as usual.

Correct, Livingston clearly had a massively larger wage budget than Celtic the other week 🙄

9 minutes ago, slasher said:

We should have had about 7 today 😂

No doubt a couple of 'Tav' penalties and a red card will see the huns through a comfortable afternoon 

I stopped watching at half time. I was surprised to see the final score. Did Celtic take the foot off the gas or did Aberdeen improve?

4 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I stopped watching at half time. I was surprised to see the final score. Did Celtic take the foot off the gas or did Aberdeen improve?

Celtic stepped off it a bit but still should have had another couple of goals.... Aberdeen didn't improve at all. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Surely then, you'd be beating Rangers, and bigger teams whenever you played them?

Congratulations, you've stopped whatever the fuck it is in a row for Celtic 👍