Season 19/20 - Page 38 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

34 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Tommy Wright getting found out in Perth. 

I don’t think he’s a bad manager at all. Certainly the best with Ormond in our history. I do think things have gone very stale though and needs freshening up. He has to make way. 

We were excellent today, it could have been 6 at half time. In saying that Ross County played some good stuff in the first half and then fell apart. Gardyne had Frimpong on toast in the first half but seco d half the young man played very well.

I'll keep repeating it but Edouard is the best we've had since Larsson, he's absolutely magnificent.

7 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve checked with the other coaches if there’s a heart start on site. 

Dont joke about that. The last time I played I made very good use of that very facility. Lucky boy. 

I trust you survived to tell the tale. 

Edited by Farcity

8 minutes ago, Farcity said:

Dont joke about that. The last time I played I made very good use of that very facility. Lucky boy. 

I trust you survived to tell the tale. 

Oh aye. Almost went over my ankle near the end, but pulled through 😂

The bairn didn’t believe I was wearing socks from Aberdeen’s home kit in season 96/97. They were twice as old and some as the kids we were playing. 

19 minutes ago, daviebee said:

What happened?

Livi kicked off after Killie took the lead, the ref stopped the game and called them back to retake it. We missed what had happened as we were still talking about the goal.

The Killie players were arguing with the ref and pointing to the 4th official who appeared to be telling McLean that it wasn't a retaken Livi kick off but an indirect free kick to Killie on the centre spot.

It seems the Livi player took the kick off to himself, which is a foul. For all other kick off infringements it's simply a retake (we had to Google the laws of the game to find that out right enough!)

52 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Morelos comprehensively putting to bed any notion of Aaron Hickey being good enough for the international team at present.

Also, when did Alan McGregor turn into such an out and out mental bastard? Since he came back he is totally unhinged.

Think he’s single now so clearly not getting his hole is turning him in to a bit of mentalist. Similar to a few posters on here....