Season 19/20 - Page 33 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Just imagine.........  liverpool and rangers winning the league this season, what a horrible thought😂

I couldn’t give two fucks who wins the English league. Means fuck all to me. The Huns in Scotland though is a different matter. I’d rather see Celtic win 50 in a row than those other bastards winning one.

4 minutes ago, WCTA said:

I couldn’t give two fucks who wins the English league. Means fuck all to me. The Huns in Scotland though is a different matter. I’d rather see Celtic win 50 in a row than those other bastards winning one.

English football doesn't matter to me but liverpool and rangers fans are the worlds worst for having a sense of entitlement. 

Ps dont waste your time with rolling hills.  Hes won, the board is almost dead, you have the mods to thank for that.

Edited by vanderark14

Just now, vanderark14 said:

English football doesn't matter to me but liverpool and rangers fans are the worlds worst for having a sense of entitlement. 

I actually really like Scousers. I feel more in common with a Liverpool resident than most other English cities.

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Aye, two of the worst clubs going and plenty in common as well.

It is becoming increasingly obvious why Celtic fans felt like the wind had been taken right out of their sails on the day the treble treble was secured and why Rangers fans were boosted on the same day.

On a day in which Celtic fans should’ve been over the moon and Rangers fans hiding from the world, only the Celtic board could’ve created the opposite feeling for both.

I said it then and I will repeat it now - Celtic will not win ten in a row with Lennon at the helm. Whether it is it’s season (very possibly and looking increasingly more likely each week in my opinion) or next, Rangers will win the title.

And it won’t be genius management from Gerrard or wondrous decision making by King that will be the chief cause. That will be the reserve of the Celtic board.

Its plain for all to see.