Season 19/20 - Page 25 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs have all got big decisions to make soon re: management. The three of them have decent squads and yet are parting ways to allow Rangers second place with ease, it's pathetic.

On another note, glad to see Killie starting to get into a decent stride which will annoy the xenophobic tabloid press.

Edited by Mox

46 minutes ago, Mox said:

Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs have all got big decisions to make soon re: management. The three of them have decent squads and yet are parting ways to allow Rangers second place with ease, it's pathetic.

On another note, glad to see Killie starting to get into a decent stride which will annoy the xenophobic tabloid press.

Allowing rangers into 2nd? Dont be silly.

49 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

4 clean sheets in a row for Killie, clearly doing less running in training is making a difference Kirk.

Sportsound in tears :P

Aye clearly cloud have lost it first half but turned it round second half big game next week obviously a 0-0 draw against Celtic  😉

3 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Hearts need to ditch Craig Levein and Christophe Berra.

3-2 flatters Hearts. Motherwell absolutely rode them.

2nd goal worth watching sportscene for. Some strike, in off the underside of the bar giving it that extra wow.

14 hours ago, Mox said:

Huge test for the new Killie against Celtic. 4 clean sheets re clearly reflective of the methods that Alessio is employing. Del Fabro and Hamalainen are getting lots of praise on the Killie forums and El Makrini has got better with every game and was excellent yesterday. No secret how we will set up against Celtic. McKenzie and Miller probably play. Might see Brophy replaced as a lone striker by St Clair or Sow.

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

For half an hour. 😂

We seem to be getting up to speed now, have added a bit of depth and have settled on a starting line up.

Aye, but you were brilliant, seems to be a real trust between the manager and the players and played some really nice football as well.

3 hours ago, Mox said:

Aye, but you were brilliant, seems to be a real trust between the manager and the players and played some really nice football as well.

Really impressed with our performances against Hibs and Hearts. Two teams that “experts” pretty much unanimously tipped to be above us. (Based on fuck all, as I said either or both of them could end up bottom 6 dependant on Killie, as both are utter dog shit and signed a load more dog shit in the summer, although I’ll admit Livi have surprised me with a pretty strong start).

#the’wellarecoming

#goingfor2

😜

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Really impressed with our performances against Hibs and Hearts. Two teams that “experts” pretty much unanimously tipped to be above us. (Based on fuck all, as I said either or both of them could end up bottom 6 dependant on Killie, as both are utter dog shit and signed a load more dog shit in the summer, although I’ll admit Livi have surprised me with a pretty strong start).

#the’wellarecoming

#goingfor2

😜

I agree re hearts, they are poor this year, I reckon a loss next week and levein is gone. I cant see the support taking anymore. Hes doing worse than Ian Laptop cathro.

I honestly think anyone of the other ten can finish third if they get their act together. 

Aberdeen are so hot and cold this season, I cant see it being them.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I agree re hearts, they are poor this year, I reckon a loss next week and levein is gone. I cant see the support taking anymore. Hes doing worse than Ian Laptop cathro.

I honestly think anyone of the other ten can finish third if they get their act together. 

Aberdeen are so hot and cold this season, I cant see it being them.

I must’ve missed that game.......

Defeat in the Edinburgh derby next weekend will surely be the final nail in the coffin for either boss?

Heckinbottom possibly has slightly more goodwill in the tank, but Levein is the guy who decides if Levein gets sacked... 😂

I would like a line up of all the journalists who tipped hearts and hibs to be in the top 5 in the league to defend their position. As I doubt even their own fans were confident?

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Defeat in the Edinburgh derby next weekend will surely be the final nail in the coffin for either boss?

Heckinbottom possibly has slightly more goodwill in the tank, but Levein is the guy who decides if Levein gets sacked... 😂

I would like a line up of all the journalists who tipped hearts and hibs to be in the top 5 in the league to defend their position. As I doubt even their own fans were confident?

The problem is that it's just about the only thing he's good at, or rather lucky with. Knowing our luck we will beat Hibs and he will stay even longer, hate to admit it but I'd take a draw or worse to get rid of him. 

I’m sure some cunt on here was laughing at me telling the world the Hibs manager is a bombscare. He was a fraud at Leeds and is continuing his splendid form at Hibs. One awful football manager. As for that cunt Avril, how he’s still in that job god only knows. 

10 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

The problem is that it's just about the only thing he's good at, or rather lucky with. Knowing our luck we will beat Hibs and he will stay even longer, hate to admit it but I'd take a draw or worse to get rid of him. 

He does appear to have a knack for pulling out a result when he needs one.