Season 19/20 - Page 24 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Browns actions afterwards says a lot about his ‘off field’ personality.

Someone on here a wee while ago had him down as "your typical Ned", off the park. No evidence to back it up whatsoever bar one picture in the media of him pished about 7/8 years ago. Another person who couldn't differentiate between the on field and off field personalities being different things.

Edited by Dalgety Bay TA

24 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Someone on here a wee while ago had him down as "your typical Ned", off the park. No evidence to back it up whatsoever bar one picture in the media of him pished about 7/8 years ago. Another person who couldn't differentiate between the on field and off field personalities being different things.

Aye, I'm sure I argued with that particular point. Can't mind who it was right enough.

14 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

So Aberdeen fans who say offensive things don't really mean it but Rangers fans that do, are monsters? 

I reckon you need to take the red tinted specs off. Arseholes are the same the world over. There may be different drivers for it but they all need brought to book for their arseholeness. 

I think you missed the point entirely. 

3 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

3 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Aye, I'm sure I argued with that particular point. Can't mind who it was right enough.

Guilty. 😬

He does look like a ned. 👍🏻😂

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If can only assume he's never visited Rangers Media if he finds an Aberdeen message board offensive.

Most of the Rangers fans I know have never been near Rangers Media. It's a shite hole. 

22 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

That's why I said the same ball park, maybe you should have read it properly. 

Sorry but your post is basic whataboutery. The point stands that there are arseholes posting utterly disgusting filth on many forums. 

It just so happens that many folk on here seem intent on Rangers Media than addressing pish elsewhere. 

I get that there are lots of fans of teams other than Rangers on here but there is a distinct lack of introspection. 

Good win for Stenny against Welsh champions TNS in the Challenge Cup yesterday. Played well, went toe-to=toe with them for most of the 90mins (faded a bit last 10 which is when the full-time team got their equaliser) without two important players, Cook and McGuigan who were both rested due to niggles. Great effort from keeper Graeme Smith saving 3 out of the 4 TNS spot kicks in the shootout. Hopefully the team take some confidence from this and start motoring up League Two now.

On 9/2/2019 at 9:07 AM, macy37 said:

You’re completely missing the point. Lennon has been questioned due to his limitations tactics wise yet he owned slippy yesterday. That has to be a worry, that and the fact Gerrard is developing a nack of losing key domestic games. 

Glad it’s not English you’re teaching.....

Well Lennon is enjoying hitting back and quite right. A lot of Celtic fans openly stated he was the wrong appointment Macy. So good on him. He is a fighter. Have good day. I have already warned my students there is to ben