Season 19/20 - Page 22 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

14 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Very rarely, if at all. Scott Brown gets any positive comments on hear. Just watched the video were a dirty low life outside Ibrox asked him ''How's you sister'' when he was getting on the Celtic bus after the game on Sunday. He didn't say anything, kept his composure and just stared at the prick who made the comment, fair play to him. Will add tho, another person standing next to the low life told him he was out of order. Scum bastard who made the comment deserved a slap and a kick in the balls.

Totally agree with you. I'm sick of Scumbags thinking they can say shit like this to people just because they play for a different team. Utter filth and I'd quite happily administer several kicks to their nether regions. 

What the fuck goes through what masquerades as a brain in these creatures? 

14 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Totally agree with you. I'm sick of Scumbags thinking they can say shit like this to people just because they play for a different team. Utter filth and I'd quite happily administer several kicks to their nether regions. 

What the fuck goes through what masquerades as a brain in these creatures? 

Apparently theres a video of this incident. 

As much as I think brown is a mutant on the park he doesn't deserve that. He would be totally justified if he did reacted to the scumbag

50 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Apparently theres a video of this incident. 

As much as I think brown is a mutant on the park he doesn't deserve that. He would be totally justified if he did reacted to the scumbag

Yep. I'd have been happy to hold his jacket for him, if he had decided to batter the wee bawbag. 

Just seen this, it’s unfortunately the way of society, although most of these cretins use Twitter or Rangers media to spew their bile, this fuckwit took it up a level.

On the worst of the Rangers message boards this would be considered acceptable, which probably helps breed or at least emboldens these morons.

(I know these sites aren’t representative of the whole Rangers support)

12 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’m not so sure that’s true SBCMFC. All I’ve seen from Rangers fans is utter condemnation of this complete arsehole. The club have said he’s banned for life although I’m not sure how they’ve identified him. 

Good move by Rangers :ok:

8 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’m not so sure that’s true SBCMFC. All I’ve seen from Rangers fans is utter condemnation of this complete arsehole. The club have said he’s banned for life although I’m not sure how they’ve identified him. 

I’d be amazed if I couldn’t find a similar comment on rangers media or twitter within 5 minutes.

I’ve only ever read it to gawp at the mentalness, so quite intentionally only seen the worst of it.

Not really my point. This could’ve happened anywhere, people think they can say whatever they like and to a large extent can and do.

17 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

The video was inconclusive but i think the police saw who he was, wasn't a big crowd there. They should of lifted him but i think they just told him to shut up/move on.

20 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

The video was inconclusive but i think the police saw who he was, wasn't a big crowd there. They should of lifted him but i think they just told him to shut up/move on.

I’ve just had my first visit to rangers media. Most seem to be condemning it and rightly so. 

But I think I know who it was. 

Some taig planted himself outside and his pal videos it to make us look bad. Little surprise it’s in the media the same day as Celtic are being taken to court for compensation. 

Or something like that, always someone else’s fault 🙄

For the record, I’m just joking and as much as I hate Scott brown on the pitch and think he’s an arsehole, that’s completely uncalled for.  

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I’ve just had my first visit to rangers media. Most seem to be condemning it and rightly so. 

But I think I know who it was. 

Some taig planted himself outside and his pal videos it to make us look bad. Little surprise it’s in the media the same day as Celtic are being taken to court for compensation. 

Or something like that, always someone else’s fault 🙄

For the record, I’m just joking and as much as I hate Scott brown on the pitch and think he’s an arsehole, that’s completely uncalled for.  

Yeh, new you were kidding. I get that people don't like his on field antics the way he winds up opposing players and supporters but it has made him the success he is/was but the comments made were out of order, not surprised tho.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Had a quick swatch. Majority do condemn it to be fair. Which tells you how low it is.

Like the sectarian singing though, it’s more about giving “them” ammunition than it being wrong for some. 🤷‍♂️

Think the person has been quickly identified. There were pics doing the rounds on social media of the lads Facebook profile. From what I read on Twitter last night Rangers have also been made aware who is is and have banned him from life. The couple of Twitter threads I read it was 100% condemnation from Rangers supporters, no ifs no buts.

13 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

I’d be amazed if I couldn’t find a similar comment on rangers media or twitter within 5 minutes.

I’ve only ever read it to gawp at the mentalness, so quite intentionally only seen the worst of it.

Not really my point. This could’ve happened anywhere, people think they can say whatever they like and to a large extent can and do.

Being a Rangers fan of 40+ years, I rarely comment on TAMB due to the inherent hatred and unhealthy obsession most regular posters have for ‘the hun’. However, I do look in occasionally and generally find your comments to be fair and balanced, with the odd relapse!

I thought it worth pointing out, on this occasion, that you could also find equally disgusting comments on many other Scottish teams fan pages - AFC Chat being a particularly prime example but not the only one. Comments about Ricksen, Novo, Durrant and the 66 are equally appalling but commonplace and warmly welcomed on many forums.

Social media, including this forum, is the home for some pretty unsavoury characters who exploit the anonymity to express views they otherwise would not have the cojones to say in person. I absolutely condemn the moron who shouted those comments to Brown about his sister and welcome the steps my club is taking to exclude him from Ibrox. I am saddened that Scottish football has reduced to this and the financial chaos at my club seems to have made it more acceptable for some inexplicable reason. I suspect that some of the more moronic posters here and elsewhere will, when they grow up, look back with some embarrassment.

I expect the incoming abuse for this ‘hun’ will contain the usual warped justification but thought it worth commenting all the same.

14 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

The police knew who it was and I'm sure informed the club, they seemed to move in towards him in the video. Also they're would be CCTV at the entrance to Ibrox and I'm sure that would have caught it too, maybe not the audio but would have helped to identify if needed. 

Just an utter fucking scumbag, problem is although being highly condemned there will be Fanny's loving it and sadly some of these fannys will have children and it'll continue.

1 hour ago, Tulli said:

Being a Rangers fan of 40+ years, I rarely comment on TAMB due to the inherent hatred and unhealthy obsession most regular posters have for ‘the hun’. However, I do look in occasionally and generally find your comments to be fair and balanced, with the odd relapse!

I thought it worth pointing out, on this occasion, that you could also find equally disgusting comments on many other Scottish teams fan pages - AFC Chat being a particularly prime example but not the only one. Comments about Ricksen, Novo, Durrant and the 66 are equally appalling but commonplace and warmly welcomed on many forums.

Social media, including this forum, is the home for some pretty unsavoury characters who exploit the anonymity to express views they otherwise would not have the cojones to say in person. I absolutely condemn the moron who shouted those comments to Brown about his sister and welcome the steps my club is taking to exclude him from Ibrox. I am saddened that Scottish football has reduced to this and the financial chaos at my club seems to have made it more acceptable for some inexplicable reason. I suspect that some of the more moronic posters here and elsewhere will, when they grow up, look back with some embarrassment.

I expect the incoming abuse for this ‘hun’ will contain the usual warped justification but thought it worth commenting all the same.

I seriously doubt the 'incoming abuse' you are expecting will materialise. Other than that wee touch of paranoia your post is good, you should post more often 👍

45 minutes ago, Kirk said:

The police knew who it was and I'm sure informed the club, they seemed to move in towards him in the video. Also they're would be CCTV at the entrance to Ibrox and I'm sure that would have caught it too, maybe not the audio but would have helped to identify if needed. 

Just an utter fucking scumbag, problem is although being highly condemned there will be Fanny's loving it and sadly some of these fannys will have children and it'll continue.

Am not playing this down at all, it was abhorrent but...... is it really an arrestable offence? I seriously doubt it would see the light of day in a courtroom. 

1 hour ago, Tulli said:

Completely agree.

I thought I said, or at least implied in my post, this is not Rangers specific.

It’s a societal issue and football is a convenient vehicle for these morons. In my opinion the old firm are generally worse due to the religious and political aspect, but there’s absolute bangers follow every team including my own.

1 hour ago, Tulli said:

You wont get abuse for being a rangers fan, you will if you are an arsehole 😂

I agree with slasher, you should post more often but without the paranoia. Despite what some rangers fans on here think, there is not a hatred for all things rangers on the Tamb.

Rangers are often in the spotlight because they are one of scotlands biggest teams but in recent years they've been in the spotlight mainly for the wrong reasons, that will mean more negative posts about rangers.

I've had spats on here with rangers fans but also Aberdeen fans, that doesn't mean I have a hatred for Aberdeen, actually I probably do but thats a different story. 

The two lads I tend to go to scotland matches with are huns.......... but if you listen to the odd moron on here I'm obsessed with rangers and my opinions are all based on my hatred for rangers and their fans 😂😂

45 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I agree with slasher, you should post more often but without the paranoia. Despite what some rangers fans on here think, there is not a hatred for all things rangers on the Tamb.

Rangers are often in the spotlight because they are one of scotlands biggest teams but in recent years they've been in the spotlight mainly for the wrong reasons, that will mean more negative posts about rangers.

I've had spats on here with rangers fans but also Aberdeen fans, that doesn't mean I have a hatred for Aberdeen, actually I probably do but thats a different story. 

The two lads I tend to go to scotland matches with are huns.......... but if you listen to the odd moron on here I'm obsessed with rangers and my opinions are all based on my hatred for rangers and their fans 😂😂

Hear hear.

3 hours ago, Tulli said:

That would be a great post, apart from the middle part where you had to shoehorn in the excuses “but other people do it too”

We all know that, but it’s completely irrelevant to this, with it just showing that you want to take some of the heat off the boy. If you read this board as much as you say you do, you’ll often read condemnation about things said and sang at games and online. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

To be fair most of the people I'd have said were "obsessed" with Rangers don't post that much anymore, if at all.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

15 year old boy charged, not sure what with, but certainly opens up a new precedent by the police. 

Interesting to see what the charge is. It'll also be good if the Police extend this into lifting the arse holes that sings the songs during the game too. 

30 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

That's from Acts 7:58.

Is it? I did not know that.

I always assumed it was an old Glasgow or Scots saying, probably because I heard it as "I'll haud yer jaicket". 

Every day is a school day. 👍

Edited by RenfrewBlue

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

To be fair most of the people I'd have said were "obsessed" with Rangers don't post that much anymore, if at all.

Agreed.

itll be interesting to see if @Tulli posts again. I’d like to see why he thinks this place is so anti rangers?