Season 19/20 - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, vanderark14 said:

What was the red card for? I saw nothing of the game. 

Surprised to see mo bookings till the 90th minute

A wild tackle by Jones as the full-back was going down the line.

Even Madden had no choice with that one.

Be glad you saw nothing of the game - it made going to the supermarket seem attractive.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Jordan Jones decided to show the Govan stand what an uber Hun he is by wiping out Bauer. Cock of a boy! 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Taking out the Celtic full back with a fully fledged lunge / kick. Silly boy, Gerrard didnt look impressed.

Madden had a good game. TV replays showed that Jack got away with a potential red in the 1st half.   

5 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

A wild tackle by Jones as the full-back was going down the line.

Even Madden had no choice with that one.

Be glad you saw nothing of the game - it made going to the supermarket seem attractive.

Went to a local ale and food festival instead. It was the more attractive choice

3 minutes ago, slasher said:

Jordan Jones decided to show the Govan stand what an uber Hun he is by wiping out Bauer. Cock of a boy! 

Gerrard basically said as much 

1 minute ago, Dairbee said:

Taking out the Celtic full back with a fully fledged lunge / kick. Silly boy, Gerrard didnt look impressed.

Madden had a good game. TV replays showed that Jack got away with a potential red in the 1st half.   

If only other matches would be refereed with such a relaxed attitude 

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Late, nothing to see there. He spoke to him and dealt with it correctly.

Should have been a yellow all day.

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

McGregor diving? 

Yep should have been a yellow/ his second, he got away with murder today, was also pretty poor on the ball.

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

Foregettable game.

Ntcham was the best player on the park by a mile, and he was only the park for 30 minutes.

What on earth did Jonny Hayes do to get a card in that incident with Morelos?

Julien has a great game, Ntcham was brilliant for the 30 mins he was on, kinda guy they should be starting in a game like that.

Decent enough game although lacked many goal scoring chances, Rangers lacked any creativity although why he didn't start Morelos I have no idea.

2 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Bitton was excellent today strolled it, the talk about that guy from Charlton can finally stop.... Front to back we were excellent 

Bitton was good aye, doesn't diminish the fact he shouldn't be there in future. Never the less, I'll put my glass half empty to one side for today, a great day.

On 8/31/2019 at 9:49 AM, RenfrewBlue said:

Honest to God. How many folk on here complain about the trolls killing the boards and yet look how many of you have responded to an obvious fishing trip. 

FFS have a bit of backbone and don't respond to the trolls. 

As much as I agree with you, unfortunately he will always get a bite. Cane on here expecting to read about the matches played yesterday and today and it's just the same old stuff. 

There is a very simple way to solve the issue, ban any troll and dont let them back on............ 

31 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Have some dignity in victory kid.  

I’ll tell you exactly how it is....you lot shat it, Lennon handed slippy his arse technically which has to be a massive worry for The Huns who thought they just needed to turn up today. Hope your Glenlivet takes like pish tonight. Enjoy. 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Only because the referee was at it. Any other game would've seen several cards which would contribute to bans at a later date. Not following the laws of the game is apparently good refereeing on these games though. 

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

Only because the referee was at it. Any other game would've seen several cards which would contribute to bans at a later date. Not following the laws of the game is apparently good refereeing on these games though. 

No no mate, theres a conspiracy against rangers, no I mean celtic, no I mean rangers............

6 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

As much as I agree with you, unfortunately he will always get a bite. Cane on here expecting to read about the matches played yesterday and today and it's just the same old stuff. 

There is a very simple way to solve the issue, ban any troll and dont let them back on............ 

It's depressing that folk can't see that ignoring the trolls is the only way to shut them up. 

I didn't see the game today as had a party to prepare for and then host. At least it went well. 🍻

The 10 minutes or so I listened to seemed to sum up the entire game. We were shite and got what we deserved. Whether Celtic were good or we were really bad is moot. Back to the drawing board for us. 

18 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It's depressing that folk can't see that ignoring the trolls is the only way to shut them up. 

I didn't see the game today as had a party to prepare for and then host. At least it went well. 🍻

The 10 minutes or so I listened to seemed to sum up the entire game. We were shite and got what we deserved. Whether Celtic were good or we were really bad is moot. Back to the drawing board for us. 

I think the penny is dropping, there are less and less folk engaging the cunt so hopefully it gets bored and fucks off sooner or later,  I suspect not though as clearly it has a pretty sad existence. 

On the game, I know it's outrageously early in the season but I think it's a game Rangers simply had to win if they were to have a chance of the league, they fell well short.