Season 19/20 - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

13 minutes ago, macy37 said:

You’ve clearly got one eye on the change and one on the pickled egg ya blind cunt. Specsavers is open tomorrow so give them a call I’m sure they’ll be delighted to help.

McGregor diving? 

3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Foregettable game.

Ntcham was the best player on the park by a mile, and he was only the park for 30 minutes.

What on earth did Jonny Hayes do to get a card in that incident with Morelos?

Julien was best player on the park. They were rotten. Makeshift defence and we looked comfortable all day long. 

2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Julien was best player on the park. They were rotten. Makeshift defence and we looked comfortable all day long. 

Yeah, although Gerrard has made them more competitive in midfield, Sevco still lack any serious creativity up top.

Not often Nir Bitton plays at the back and gets a shut-out, which sums up your point.

9 minutes ago, slasher said:

I wasn't impressed by the huns against Legia but they were absolutely tragic today 😁

They where not to good against us killie at rugby park we could have beat them in the second half at the rugby park so it’s 9 in a row for me slasher my brother had a few bob on Celtic at 13/8 

2 hours ago, Mox said:

Awful man, if el Hammad is fit, play him centre half and put the new right back in, Bitton in there is atrocious.

The continued expulsion of Ntcham is baffling as well. McGregor will spend the whole game covering for Brown and we'll get over run.

Our only hope is Edouard, Forrest and Christie. Eddie is the best player on that pitch by a mile, if he plays as he has so far, we've got a fighting chance.

Bitton was excellent today strolled it, the talk about that guy from Charlton can finally stop.... Front to back we were excellent 

5 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Yeah, although Gerrard has made them more competitive in midfield, Sevco still lack any serious creativity up top.

Not often Nir Bitton plays at the back and gets a shut-out, which sums up your point.

The most creative players started on the bench. Poor performance from us today. 

10 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

They where not to good against us killie at rugby park we could have beat them in the second half at the rugby park so it’s 9 in a row for me slasher my brother had a few bob on Celtic at 13/8 

Good stuff although I wouldn't want today to paper over the cracks. We still need to add to the squad hopefully tomorrow 👍