Season 19/20 - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This is some game. Ridiculous 10 minutes for Dundee when they were looking really good! Should've been a goal ahead early on though, got to feel sorry for them.ย  Hope they can get back into it.

One of the funniest penalties you'll ever see though!ย  :lol:ย 

Give me a game like this Dundee derby anytime. These boy's may not be paid the money the ballet dancers of the EPL do but god they give it there all, loads of goals, crunching tackles, real football. Fantastic advert for our 2nd tier.

ย 

Even better. Backed 6-2 when it was 4-1 12/1 cashed out.......

Edited by Lairdyfaeinverclyde

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Great game and I agree with mccoist, Dundee werenโ€™t that bad tonight ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aye, things didn't just go wrong, they went wrong at the worst possible times. Coming out for the 2nd half with a game plan only for that deflection to happen.

I thought they were the better side untilย Utd went 2-1 up, fans right behind them and then that penalty.ย  FFS McDaid had as much intention of bringing McMullan doon as I did.ย  :lol:ย 

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Back to league business.ย  Can't see past utd tonight.ย  My heart says otherwise because Utd put Rangers down.ย  But c'mon Dundee.ย  All teddy bears are supporting you now !!

Utd put Rangers down? When was that Hill Bill?ย 

Thought United were excellent, Dundee did their bit in what was an excellent game. They were very unlucky with the goal they wrongly had chopped off for offside and Unitedโ€™s fourth goal came from a corner that never was. ย 

ย 

A very enjoyable watch ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

9 hours ago, macy37 said:

Utd put Rangers down? When was that Hill Bill?ย 

You know fine that Dundee Utd put the nail in the coffin for Rangers and sent them down the leagues.ย  Everyone knows that.ย  Bitterness and bile were behind yon move.ย  But we all knew Rangers would come back.ย  The non sectarian club are back with a bite.ย  Getting the choo choo up to old Edina today to the Hebs if anyone fancies a beer or six.ย  Scotland Forever.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You know fine that Dundee Utd put the nail in the coffin for Rangers and sent them down the leagues.ย  Everyone knows that.ย  Bitterness and bile were behind yon move.ย  But we all knew Rangers would come back.ย  The non sectarian club are back with a bite.ย  Getting the choo choo up to old Edina today to the Hebs if anyone fancies a beer or six.ย  Scotland Forever.

Rangers weren't sent down the leagues.

Rangers cheated and then they died.

1 minute ago, SteveMcD said:

Everyone has an opinion kid.ย  That's why we are the Rangers.ย  Don't you get dragged in to the bile.ย  The team that supposedly 'died' are in the group stages in Europe and favourites for the old firm game tomorrow.ย  Calm your bile x

6 minutes ago, SteveMcD said:

I'm gutted, I always thought it was the dandie dons who refused the new club direct entry to the premier league

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Everyone has an opinion kid.ย  That's why we are the Rangers.ย  Don't you get dragged in to the bile.ย  The team that supposedly 'died' are in the group stages in Europe and favourites for the old firm game tomorrow.ย  Calm your bile x

Please point out the bile in my post.

Rangers entered administration, please advise how they exited said administration.

Just now, SteveMcD said:

Please point out the bile in my post.

Rangers entered administration, please advise how they exited said administration.

Dundee Utd had the say to put them down.ย  Everyone knows that.ย  Silly boy.ย  Anyway put your mortgage on Morelos to run riot tomorrow.ย  2 goals at least.ย  You heard it here first.ย  Ryan Jack phoned me.ย  Ibrox is buzzing.ย  It's up to other teams to respond to the revival of a great side.ย  Not pull the blanket over and insist that Rangers don't exist.ย  That would be silly would it not?ย  Shakespear said 'facts are chiels that dinna whing'.

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Dundee Utd had the say to put them down.ย  Everyone knows that.ย  Silly boy.ย  Anyway put your mortgage on Morelos to run riot tomorrow.ย  2 goals at least.ย  You heard it here first.ย  Ryan Jack phoned me.ย  Ibrox is buzzing.ย  It's up to other teams to respond to the revival of a great side.ย  Not pull the blanket over and insist that Rangers don't exist.ย  That would be silly would it not?ย  Shakespear said 'facts are chiels that dinna whing'.

Put down is an apt phrase, since they are still on the mortuary slab at BDO.

ย 

3 minutes ago, SteveMcD said:

ย 

So who's that team they call The Rangers?ย  Sounds like a song.ย  Get over it son.ย  I truly feel your pain.ย  Life is too short for the bile though so cheer up and enjoy the day.ย  Every day the outside of your hands aren't touching wood is a good day.

45 minutes ago, SteveMcD said:

ย 

The new rangers applied for entry to the top tier of scottish football.ย hibs, hearts, ICT and Dundee united had already went public with how they would vote, Aberdeen were the fifth to go public which effectively ended any hope they had of entering the top tier.

The new club had to then apply for entry to the scottishย football league which was granted without any more applications being invited.

Some Rangers fans will continue to peddle the myth of relegation because its what they want to believe.ย