Season 19/20 - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Celtic up 3 nil against hearts. 

One sided match?

From the small bit of the game I heard it certainly sounded fairly one sided. 

I didn't see or hear any of the Rangers game today, but the stats made it look like St Mirren were hard done by today. 

Not that I'm complaining. Makes the OF game a wee bit more interesting going into the international break. 

Accies put £3 per ticket on price for ‘well fans yesterday, and estimates are they were 800 down on Motherwell fans.

£22 x 800 = £17,600

£3 x 1000 = £3000

Well done accies. 👍🏻

All week Motherwell were pushing the game on social media etc. Meanwhile accies making it clear it was an inconvenience for us to turn up. 🤷‍♂️ 

Wish I’d gone now. Good result and performance from the ‘well!

Edited by sbcmfc

12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

From the small bit of the game I heard it certainly sounded fairly one sided. 

I didn't see or hear any of the Rangers game today, but the stats made it look like St Mirren were hard done by today. 

Not that I'm complaining. Makes the OF game a wee bit more interesting going into the international break. 

Not sure where the possesion stat game from that had it 60% is St Mirrens favour. I was following the game on bet365 and they never had Rangers having under 60% possesion

7 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Accies put £3 per ticket on price for ‘well fans yesterday, and estimates are they were 800 down on Motherwell fans.

£22 x 800 = £17,600

£3 x 1000 = £3000

Well done accies. 👍🏻

All week Motherwell were pushing the game on social media etc. Meanwhile accies making it clear it was an inconvenience for us to turn up. 🤷‍♂️ 

Wish I’d gone now. Good result and performance from the ‘well!

If they normally charge £19 then they did themselves out of £1400, plus anything spent in the ground. 

Id have thought Accies needed every penny they could get. 

Just now, theweestevie said:

Not sure where the possesion stat game from that had it 60% is St Mirrens favour. I was following the game on bet365 and they never had Rangers having under 60% possesion

Maybe the BBC site was telling a few lies then. Apparently its not unheard of.... 

9 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Maybe the BBC site was telling a few lies then. Apparently its not unheard of.... 

I think they get there stats from a centeralised source so I don't think it is the BBC's fault. Sofascore has it 60% in Rangers favour so could be just the case of someone put it in the wrong way https://www.sofascore.com/st-mirren-rangers/bXsjX

58 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If they normally charge £19 then they did themselves out of £1400, plus anything spent in the ground. 

Id have thought Accies needed every penny they could get. 

They normally charge £22, but put it up to £25 for Motherwell (and old firm).

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

They normally charge £22, but put it up to £25 for Motherwell (and old firm).

I've just Reread your original post. Please disregard my previous post. It was a load of pish based on me not reading your post properly. 

Time for a cup of tea. 😞

2 hours ago, theweestevie said:

I think they get there stats from a centeralised source so I don't think it is the BBC's fault. Sofascore has it 60% in Rangers favour so could be just the case of someone put it in the wrong way https://www.sofascore.com/st-mirren-rangers/bXsjX

Could be. I did think it was strange when I heard the summary of the game on the radio. They said Rangers had dominated but obviously the stats said 40% possession. 

Rangers favourites for Old Firm game.  Some bookies giving 2-1 Celtic.  When was the last time that happened?  2011?  Still wouldn't bet either way.  But at least we can give a bit of hope and expectation to supporters for a decent fist of it.  Never predict an old firm game now as it was before Rangers were sent down the tables by Dundee Utd.  (Trolling at it's finest!!).

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Rangers favourites for Old Firm game.  Some bookies giving 2-1 Celtic.  When was the last time that happened?  2011?  Still wouldn't bet either way.  But at least we can give a bit of hope and expectation to supporters for a decent fist of it.  Never predict an old firm game now as it was before Rangers were sent down the tables by Dundee Utd.  (Trolling at it's finest!!).

'Roll on next Sunday when the Gers hump them'  looks like a prediction to me. Posted by guess who?

Th

1 minute ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

'Roll on next Sunday when the Gers hump them'  looks like a prediction to me. Posted by guess who?

That was the whisky talking!  Just back from Gala Water with a walk for my dog.  I always take a half bottle in case I see a snake.  I also take a snake.

5 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I was going to predict it was the whisky but don't do predictions......:P

Ha ha.  Neither do I very well.  The last time I got a coupon up was when Davie Dodds scored a winner for Utd at tannadice.  Never forget his face that day.  Or any other day since tbh.  I will leave predictions to a ventriloquist from now on.  These guys can see in to the future I believe.

Edited by Rolling hIlls
medium, not ventriloquist. Just googled it.

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

We would like you all to fuck off 👍 We think youre a bunch of cunts as well.

Don't be sing the Billy, I mean, Dundee Boys tonight.  Rangers have binned all sectarianism now.  Rangers are now the official club of the non-sectarian Sons of William.  Good luck pal.  A derby is a derby.  No favourites, just whoever wants it the most.  On the Glenlivet now.  Macy is coming down for a pre-match drink on Sunday just after church.  Scotland Forever.  I will leave you with one of my favourite psalms.  O drink, o drink, you are a pest.  You often keep me from my rest.  You often turn my friends to foes.  But, seeing as you are beneath my nose.  Cheerio.