Season 19/20 - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

14 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Who has a pretty decent record for us. It stands up very well. Your post is puzzling. 

Take away all the advantages of wealth & we would see how good he is, look how he got on at hibs & did he not totally screw up at Bolton?

18 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Who has a pretty decent record for us. It stands up very well. Your post is puzzling. 

Pedro caixinha would have won everything if he was Celtic manager over the last few years, even mark mcghee would’ve probably looked a good manager there 😳

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Can’t edit my last post for some reason, glad to see you've found a new confidence in your team. 

Fancy a bet for charity at the end of the season?

£1 for every point of a difference? Charity of your choice. 

Ha ha. I’m not that daft. I’d be as well just donating the money straight to charity. 🤣

Whilst I don’t think we’ll be plying our trade at your end of the table this season, I’ve already seen enough of our new signings to think we’re going to have a far more comfortable season this time round. I also think we’ve got the best keeper in the league which is worth a good few points in itself.. We were very unlucky against Hibs last week too and should’ve got something from that game.

If the truth be told I was only having a bit of fun earlier (let’s call it enjoying my day in the sun - we don’t get many), but the only thing that sticks in my craw a little, is that the so called “bigger” teams never seem to be able to just admit when they’ve been outplayed. It always seems to be about how shit they were, rather than how good we were. 

@vanderark14 anyone watching that game yesterday, regardless of who they support thinking Aberdeen were the better team, must be deluded. 

3 minutes ago, Marky said:

Ha ha. I’m not that daft. I’d be as well just donating the money straight to charity. 🤣

Whilst I don’t think we’ll be plying our trade at your end of the table this season, I’ve already seen enough of our new signings to think we’re going to have a far more comfortable season this time round. I also think we’ve got the best keeper in the league which is worth a good few points in itself.. We were very unlucky against Hibs last week too and should’ve got something from that game.

If the truth be told I was only having a bit of fun earlier (let’s call it enjoying my day in the sun - we don’t get many), but the only thing that sticks in my craw a little, is that the so called “bigger” teams never seem to be able to just admit when they’ve been outplayed. It always seems to be about how shit they were, rather than how good we were. 

@vanderark14 anyone watching that game yesterday, regardless of who they support thinking Aberdeen were the better team, must be deluded. 

That's because it usually.is a case of the better team having an off day. 

That's what happened yesterday. St Mirren applied their tactics well and their effort levels were more than the Aberdeen players. If Aberdeen had been at their best they would have beaten st mirren comfortably.

22 hours ago, Pool Q said:

For anyone watching Sportscene tonight, Stewart took it a bit easy on Hearts. We were even worse than he made out. County should have won three or four.

A few of my mates are very confident Motherwell will coast it on Friday night. Makes me very edgy that. 

41 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Take away all the advantages of wealth & we would see how good he is, look how he got on at hibs & did he not totally screw up at Bolton?

Did he do that bad a job at Hibs? Bolton was a ridiculous job for him to take. Sir Alex couldn’t have succeeded there. The bare facts are he’s done very decently at Celtic especially in Europe in comparison to many. 

35 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Jambo pal just said the same about an hour ago, thinks Well will win.

When Well fans are over confident thats usuallly when we end up getting gubbed. Club motto should be - Always Expect The Worst. (wonder what that'd be in Latin)

On 8/12/2019 at 3:03 AM, Marky said:

Can someone tell me where all the Aberdeen fans who normally frequent this forum are? 🤣

Poor old Vanderark has been ploughing a lone furrow. 

Got back from my annual camping trip to the Scottish Games yesterday afternoon.

Only signing in now.

Congratulations.

(You'll realise that you got away with a potentially game changing penalty, of course.) <_<

On 8/12/2019 at 8:15 PM, macy37 said:

Did he do that bad a job at Hibs? Bolton was a ridiculous job for him to take. Sir Alex couldn’t have succeeded there. The bare facts are he’s done very decently at Celtic especially in Europe in comparison to many. 

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1440002-rangers-demand-kilmarnock-apology-over-rugby-park-crush/

Rangers want an apology now. 

As I said before, in that area OUTSIDE the ground the only way to create a crush is if the fans themselves don't wait their turn and push forward. 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1440002-rangers-demand-kilmarnock-apology-over-rugby-park-crush/

As I said before, in that area OUTSIDE the ground the only way to create a crush is if the fans themselves don't wait their turn and push forward. 

So they want apologies, but don’t apologise for the behaviour of their supporters 🤣🤣

Couldn't take a blow torch to their necks 😂

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

So basically - "Make way furra Rangurz or else !"

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

When you have mounted police right behind you telling you to move forward and get off the road you tend to shuffle forward a wee bit