Season 19/20 - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

21 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Week 1 and it’s business as usual. Celtic fans with a dopey banner and Rangers fans confirming yet again they are sub human. 😂😂🙈 

Dopey banner? It's lyrics to a song about Celtic winning the Coronation cup. 

5 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I'm not trying to give them comfort, i am apportioning blame. 

And I'm blaming the coked up bigots who decided to jump all over the top of a shelter housing disabled people. That was a very stupid and dangerous thing to do and there should be serious consequences for those involved. 

If you want to try to blame a shelter that has stood for 25years rather than the scumbags jumping all over the top of  disabled people...then fine, we are used to it - completely standard response from old firm fans and the media in response to cunts acting like vile, coked up bigots (again) just because they are at the football. 

Chairs broken - stadiums fault...Disabled folk crushed - shelters fault...Player/manager assaulted - security's fault. 

Every cunts fault but the cunts actually doing it. 

And were you equally scathing in your opinion of Hibs fans a couple of years ago? 

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen Dominated the first 60, Naismith came on and took a gamble on a header which paid off, Aberdeen Switched off and then got back into the match. We were the more attacking side whereas Hearts wanted or rather Levein wanted to make it physical, that tactic can be effective and the Aberdeen of last season would have lost that match. Levein doesn;t know any other tactic, throw a big lad upfront and try and bully your way through the game.

For a neutral it would have been a decent watch.

Just to add, Hearts are almost a completely different side with Naismith in their side and much more dangerous, he gives them a huge lift. 

Don’t think that’s an accurate assessment. Aberdeen probably shaded the first half,  there wasn’t a lot in it. The first goal came after a period of a bit of pressure from Hearts, and was as a result of a hoofed clearance by Aberdeen and an inept bit of defending by Berra. Decent finish by Cosgrove to be fair.

Until Hickey was sent off, a Hearts win looked on the cards.Aberdeen were every bit as physical as Hearts throughout the match. Which is fair enough. Didn’t expect anything before the match, a bit unlucky in the end not to get s point. Aberdeen looked OK, tough place to visit particularly so early in the season. Good goal to win a decent game. Hearts very much still a team being put together, Naismith’s fitness is already looking key to the season

8 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

Don’t think that’s an accurate assessment. Aberdeen probably shaded the first half,  there wasn’t a lot in it. The first goal came after a period of a bit of pressure from Hearts, and was as a result of a hoofed clearance by Aberdeen and an inept bit of defending by Berra. Decent finish by Cosgrove to be fair.

Until Hickey was sent off, a Hearts win looked on the cards.Aberdeen were every bit as physical as Hearts throughout the match. Which is fair enough. Didn’t expect anything before the match, a bit unlucky in the end not to get s point. Aberdeen looked OK, tough place to visit particularly so early in the season. Good goal to win a decent game. Hearts very much still a team being put together, Naismith’s fitness is already looking key to the season

If my aunty had balls....Hickey had to go and would have been no where near McGinn at the free kick

Physical and managing to stay on our feet, as apposed to diving at every opportunity - There's a difference 

Your manager remains a classless individual

Edit to say - Naismith is vital to where the Jambos find themselves this season

Edited by Redz
A compliment

2 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

Why not?

It was a serious question. What was the point? 

If it was just to provoke folk into a reaction it's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. Surely the existence of these folk doesn't hinge on the fact another bunch of cretins hates them? 

17 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

If it was just to provoke folk into a reaction it's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. Surely the existence of these folk doesn't hinge on the fact another bunch of cretins hates them? 

Despite what TM says, I dont think anyone on here is offended by the banner. 

Was there any point to the banner? 

I think Phart summed it all up perfectly 

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Despite what TM says, I dont think anyone on here is offended by the banner. 

Was there any point to the banner? 

I think Phart summed it all up perfectly 

Sorry Vanderark, but do you Thplinth? I don't see a post from Phart and I also missed Thplinth's until you prompted me to go back 

And I agree, however I just wondered if any of the Celtic fans on here had any other insight into the drivers or intentions. 

4 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Sorry Vanderark, but do you Thplinth? I don't see a post from Phart and I also missed Thplinth's until you prompted me to go back 

And I agree, however I just wondered if any of the Celtic fans on here had any other insight into the drivers or intentions. 

Yes I meant the plinth a d also Jim beem. His post about the 90 minute michael Collins made me laugh.

Only one match gone and the talking points are not the game. Its fan behaviour again.

On 8/4/2019 at 5:14 PM, vanderark14 said:

Justice done IMO.

Leveins tactics must piss off players like naismith.

On another note I see theres been some damage at rugby park after more wild celebrations by the peeeeepul 

That will be why he signed a 4 year deal?? Levein's tactics should have won the game if not for 2 bad mistakes which no manager can account for

On 8/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, EddardStark said:

Really pleased with that win today at a ground that has caused us major problems in recent seasons. Hope the HSE investigate Kilmarnock's shambolic ticketing arrangements as well as a stand roof that appeared not to be able to  accommodate three people standing on top of it. 

Fucking pathetic post. 

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Yes I meant the plinth a d also Jim beem. His post about the 90 minute michael Collins made me laugh.

Only one match gone and the talking points are not the game. Its fan behaviour again.

Utter pish. Typical tamb attempt to introduce false equivalence. 

9 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Why do you care? Or is it only because the huns have disgraced themselves again? 

If you're genuinely interested (which I doubt) as far as I understand it, it was an attempt to revive an old song which they believe may have some resonance this season. 

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Utter pish. Typical tamb attempt to introduce false equivalence. 

Why do you care? Or is it only because the huns have disgraced themselves again? 

If you're genuinely interested (which I doubt) as far as I understand it, it was an attempt to revive an old song which they believe may have some resonance this season. 

False equivalence? Please elaborate.

5 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

That will be why he signed a 4 year deal?? Levein's tactics should have won the game if not for 2 bad mistakes which no manager can account for

Levein can definitely account for the physical approach hearts adopted. I had no idea naismith signed for four years, that cant be cheap, he will also be 37 at the end of the deal. Risky deal for hearts

4 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

Fucking pathetic post. 

How dare you, killie should have anticapted the rangers fans would celebrate on the roof like theyd won the league

46 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

What are you on about? It's a banner with lyrics to a well known Celtic song. There have been many like that in the past and there will be again. 

In the song it's Prince Phillip who is saying those words to the Queen after Celtic won her tournament.  It's a pro Celtic banner and didn't mention anyone else. Stop pretending to care so much.

10 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Seriously?

Don't think that correct. Bar codes wouldnt scan, but worked when the numbers were typed in manually.

If the tickets had already been used, the numbers wouldn't have worked either.

Seems like a defection, imo.

Anyway, hope they idenify and ban the wee neds at the end. Could do with a clear out of some of the dicks in our away support.

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

No thanks, you cannae be that thick surely 🙄

Obviously I am.

I've  no agenda here which is why I asked you to elaborate. 

Never mind though I'm not really that fussed

Edited by vanderark14