Season 19/20 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

16 minutes ago, aaid said:

Maybe, in the location and the position it's in it should've been designed to be able to cope with exactly that, which is my point.  

Well the fact that it's managed to not have anyone fall through the roof for the first 500 plus matches that it's been there for suggests that might be over engineering it a bit.

Another first here, twats jumping on top of the medical centre roof while stewards and police watch on...

AA70147C-362C-4D29-802E-F2B0D9781634.jpe

14 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Well the fact that it's managed to not have anyone fall through the roof for the first 500 plus matches that it's been there for suggests that might be over engineering it a bit.

Another first here, twats jumping on top of the medical centre roof while stewards and police watch on...

AA70147C-362C-4D29-802E-F2B0D9781634.jpe

At least that looks like a proper brick built structure with a solid roof.   Do people actually get arrested for anything at the football these days.   Can understand not wanting to go into a crowded stand to pull some people out there and then as it could inflame the situation but there can only be about half a dozen people standing around there.   Is that the home or away section?

7 minutes ago, aaid said:

Is that the home or away section?

It's the main stand so there shouldn't have been any Rangers fans, save for hospitality, directors' box and the press box ;)   but it appears to have been infiltrated. 

4 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

It's the main stand so there shouldn't have been any Rangers fans, save for hospitality, directors' box and the press box ;)   but it appears to have been infiltrated. 

I see its in front of the TV studio.  Are you sure it isn't Kenny Millar and Kris Boyd?

56 minutes ago, aaid said:

Maybe, in the location and the position it's in it should've been designed to be able to cope with exactly that, which is my point.  

and that's not to suggest that people should be allowed to climb on top of it or that doing so is in any way acceptable.

i wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to identify those responsible as it was all caught on camera.  Whether the authorities pursue it is of course another matter.

Fuck a world where we need to build things with the foresight that coked up bigots might one day trample across a shelter housing disabled people.

Fuck folk like you trying to make the world that way. And fuck the disabled-trampling coked up bigots as well. 

8 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Fuck a world where we need to build things with the foresight that coked up bigots might one day trample across a shelter housing disabled people.

Fuck folk like you trying to make the world that way. And fuck the disabled-trampling coked up bigots as well. 

That's not very nice

21 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Fuck health and safety 

1 hour ago, Toepoke said:

That's clearly the fault of Kilmarnock and their stewards for allowing these rangers fans access to the main stand.

You need to learn hun logic.

Everything bad = , the SFA, the SPFL, the pope, the SNP, chelsea fans, broken TV's, celtic, Dundee utd, aberdeen, Kilmarnock........pretty much anyone else that isn't one of the peepul.

Everything good - Glasgow rangers 

17 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

Sir Craig is right 

industrial Aberdeen hoofball - ref conned by constant diving and strange high pitched claims by home fans 

Ferguson the future hun fud should have been off - dirty little shit

🤣🤣

Hun fud and dirty little shit, you meant steve naismith, right ?

I wonder what the odds are on sir craig getting the sack this season?

7 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Craig levein thinks hearts should have won. The arrogance of that man knows no end

I only watched the highlights on Sportscene but from what I saw it was an even match, maybe shaded by Aberdeen but it could have gone either way. 

It really all hinged on the sending off, which looked entirely justified. 

Also the big Hearts centre forward was lucky not to be sent off. Reckless in the tackle and commits nearly as many fouls as Morelos. 

17 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I only watched the highlights on Sportscene but from what I saw it was an even match, maybe shaded by Aberdeen but it could have gone either way. 

It really all hinged on the sending off, which looked entirely justified. 

Also the big Hearts centre forward was lucky not to be sent off. Reckless in the tackle and commits nearly as many fouls as Morelos. 

Aberdeen Dominated the first 60, Naismith came on and took a gamble on a header which paid off, Aberdeen Switched off and then got back into the match. We were the more attacking side whereas Hearts wanted or rather Levein wanted to make it physical, that tactic can be effective and the Aberdeen of last season would have lost that match. Levein doesn;t know any other tactic, throw a big lad upfront and try and bully your way through the game.

For a neutral it would have been a decent watch.

Just to add, Hearts are almost a completely different side with Naismith in their side and much more dangerous, he gives them a huge lift. 

Edited by vanderark14

10 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Fuck health and safety 

I wouldn't go that far. The problem is the level of cocaine and bigotry flowing through the blood of rangers fans on any given Saturday/Sunday.

Nothing is healthy or safe enough to counter-act the toxic impact coked-up-huns have on folk and disabled shelters up and down Scotland. 

4 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

I wouldn't go that far. The problem is the level of cocaine and bigotry flowing through the blood of rangers fans on any given Saturday/Sunday.

Nothing is healthy or safe enough to counter-act the toxic impact coked-up-huns have on folk and disabled shelters up and down Scotland. 

Assuming all that’s true, it’s not much comfort to those potentially hurt under a crappy roof 

15 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Hope the HSE investigate Kilmarnock's shambolic ticketing arrangements

Ticketing arrangements were fine.  It appears the turnstile delays were due to Rangers fans trying to re-use barcodes that had already been scanned.